whats your favourite car in gt2

• Thread starter audiracing
  • 98 comments
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I like the CLK-DTM.

You gamesharking clown.

Lotus Europa, MR2 G-Limited 1600 supercharger, Dodge Charger, Ford RS200, R32 GT-R Nismo, TVR Cerbera 4.5, Tuscan Speed 6 and Griffith 500.

Originally posted by lsutiger7
Ok, GT40: Heavier and is FR
New Beetle GT: Lighter and is 4WD
I don't want to call you a total moron, so I won't.
The GT40 is mid-engine, rear-wheel drive. That puts the weight over the drive wheels, giving them much better traction. They're also the rear wheels, so they don't have to be bothered with turning; that makes them able to handle more torque. Do you know why it's (well, was) called a GT40? Because it's 40 inches tall. Can you say "aerodynamics?" Perhaps not.

The Beetle is light. Woohoo? It's shaped like a freaking raddish. It's about as aerodynamic as one. It's too tall, and the weight is over the front wheels, which both drive (it's probably a frontward-biased torque split, too) and turn, making them that mush less usable. It's lighter; I'm sure that makes a differnce somehow, but it's not nearly enough to make a Sorority Girl's cute-mobile a match for the LeMans Ferrari Slayer.

Do you understand now?

Hey I don´t want to jump into the ring or anything, but the road version of the gt40 - while the weight difference isn´t that much (38kg) - can be tunned to 652 hp...

Xsara rally

Attachments

• psogl002.jpg
    psogl002.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 120
ahhh, that one

i thought you were talking about -

puras2-corse01.jpg

I'd almost forgotten about that black one, been too long since ive played GT2

:drool: both Xsara's look great. Not to flog a dead horse, Joey is absolutely right. The Gt40 is a classic in real life and in the game. Interestingly the 2005 Gt40 is not 40 inches off the ground, but hey. That 4WD VW is quick, granted, but, way, way slower that a multitude of other similar hp cars.

Does that road car gt40 that goes to 652hp take a race kit?

The gt40 is a strange case. Like the gt90 he looks like stock when you get him but the race modifications are there. The only thing you can do is the n/a tunning. Kinda like a stock/racer tunnable :odd: wich allowed for some fog cast over the n/a tunning; that´s why I always checked my cars

Hello, Im new on these forums but been playing for some time now.

My favourite car is Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec R34 @ 774 hp (785 hp).

If you set it up correctly (use LSD properly etc.) you'll have alots of fun with it :P

I usually use normal or custom gearing and tune the gears to fit a specific track to get the fastest time. Like for some tracks you can set it up to be 10- sec. car and for some 230 mph/370 km/h car :rolleyes:

hmmm, this is a hard one, but i think the legacy sedan 1998 is my favourite. as well as the fiat copue and the mercedes CLK 320 sport. the MAZDA protege sedan is really good for 370hp.

PS the 22b is rubbish!! my type r Sti version v will whup it anyday:mischievous:

All the Imprezas. AWD 4-bangers with an attitude!

Plus IRL they have a nice exhaust/engine note to boot.

(note I said exhaust AND engine, cause I don't like Ricers with 600" wide pipes!)

Originally posted by Elstro

PS the 22b is rubbish!! my type r Sti version v will whup it anyday:mischievous:

errr, not! :D

The accord SirT '97 with race kit is a nice car to drive, and watch on the replays. I also like the blue modded '87 skyline. A good '80s ride ;)

i have acquired a recent affinity for the NSX type R 92 with black race kit and a RX7 A-Spec with black race mod. They both look :drool: and go like 👍

Just a few of my favorites:
Ford Taurus SHO '99 (my real life car, :) )
Tommy Kaira M30 GTS-R '91 (my dream drift machine)
Ford GT40 (my dream street machine)
And the ultimate car in the game:
Mazda AZ-1 A-Spec...You know it's undeniable. :D

1) To concur is to agree.
2) I was talking about the production TT.
3) If you knew both of those facts, perhaps you just didn't put that sentence across too well.

Originally posted by Joey
1) To concur is to agree.
2) I was talking about the production TT.
3) If you knew both of those facts, perhaps you just didn't put that sentence across too well.

I thought concur was to disagree. Sorry.
I knew you were talking about that TT but you didn't say that so.....

Back