whats your favourite car in gt2

• Thread starter audiracing
  • 98 comments
O MY EFFING GOODNESS!

Enough with the stupid escudo. That car is for ROOKIES. The only thing good out of it is very amazing accel. Nothing else. Ugly as hell. CANNOT handle. As much as all you escudo lovers wouldl love to say that it can, it CAN"T. Get it thru! It is a cheapass, rookie car. There. When you graduate to veteran, maybe you would get what i'm saying. You unda stan de werds dat are comin out of my mouf?

GT40. My favourite car. Find out for yourself.

for me, i would say acura integra type-r, renault clio sport, and the opel vectra:D

:confused: :odd: and in case you were wondering, the ford GT90 sucks D$#% (not gt40)

Originally posted by vette_7t9
O MY EFFING GOODNESS!

Enough with the stupid escudo. That car is for ROOKIES. The only thing good out of it is very amazing accel. Nothing else. Ugly as hell. CANNOT handle. As much as all you escudo lovers wouldl love to say that it can, it CAN"T. Get it thru! It is a cheapass, rookie car. There. When you graduate to veteran, maybe you would get what i'm saying. You unda stan de werds dat are comin out of my mouf?

GT40. My favourite car. Find out for yourself.

Jesus Christ! Settle down! They're new members, they'll learn eventually. The Escudo is for rookies, indeed. And the GT40 isn't that great either. I have a New Beetle GT that's faster and corners better and only costs $500,000.

So, will everyone just get along please?:)

Originally posted by lsutiger7
Jesus Christ! Settle down! They're new members, they'll learn eventually. The Escudo is for rookies, indeed. And the GT40 isn't that great either. I have a New Beetle GT that's faster and corners better and only costs $500,000.
Whoa, whoa...
Can I redirect you to some kind of twelve-step authority, or perhaps a rehabilitation center? Whatever you're taking, it's messing with you big time. You just said that a Volkswagen Beetle was faster than a Ford GT40. Holy Mother of Blarney, man - G-T-Forty. Do you understand what that is? That's the Ferrari Slayer. It slew Ferraris...from LeMans.

I don't care how you test them, how you race them, or how researched your argument is, and I'm not really a big fan of them either, but a GT40 is most certainly not slower than a Volkswagen Beetle. In any respect. At all, ever.

Originally posted by Joey
Whoa, whoa...
Can I redirect you to some kind of twelve-step authority, or perhaps a rehabilitation center? Whatever you're taking, it's messing with you big time. You just said that a Volkswagen Beetle was faster than a Ford GT40. Holy Mother of Blarney, man - G-T-Forty. Do you understand what that is? That's the Ferrari Slayer. It slew Ferraris...from LeMans.

I don't care how you test them, how you race them, or how researched your argument is, and I'm not really a big fan of them either, but a GT40 is most certainly not slower than a Volkswagen Beetle. In any respect. At all, ever.

:cheers: Tiger must be smoking happy sticks if he thinks a VW can beat a GT40. Maybe tiger is the rookie, and cant handle a "veterans" car. The gt40 is one of the great cars of the game.

AND, Lsu, you seem to forget that you have also flamed one or two newbies, so please dont play Mr. Superior.

For the record, CTR2, Tuscan, Amemiya RX7, 2000gt with mod, Aspec with black mod, NSX type R with black mod

Ford GT40:less than 350 hp
New Beetle GT: 449 hp

I still have my reservations, given that hp for the GT40. Given a current 100hp advantage and 4wd, i would hope the VW gave some sorta competition :odd:

lol. VW beetle slaughtering GT40, what a joke. Seriously. But if you say so, I must put them thru the lap time challenge on Seatle. On the other hand, I'm having a horrible week looking at posts by rookies that make no sense. Check out the 'most hated cars'. OMFG:mad:

Amemiya RX7

I can´t say favourite cause my trusty speed 12 (trusty? sometimes:D ) is THE car - I guess we´re both tvr men (wanna race tuscan speed... 6 guy? (pfff) ;) ) - but thanks for that amemyia tip. Defenitly a speeder.

Yes. In fact, you could beat the AI GT40 with a Taurus. Even a Focus for that matter. BUT if it was one on one human opponent style, guess whos better?

Originally posted by vette_7t9
Yes. In fact, you could beat the AI GT40 with a Taurus. Even a Focus for that matter. BUT if it was one on one human opponent style, guess whos better?

💡 im guessing the GT40 :dopey:

Ford GT40: 305 hp
New Beetle GT: 449 hp
horsepower isn't the only factor to be considered when figuring out a cars speed there's weight, and some other stuff in this case the gt40 is faster even though it's hp isn't higher

Originally posted by audiracing
horsepower isn't the only factor to be considered when figuring out a cars speed there's weight, and some other stuff in this case the gt40 is faster even though it's hp isn't higher

Ok, GT40: Heavier and is FR
New Beetle GT: Lighter and is 4WD

Back