whats your favourite car in gt2

• Thread starter audiracing
  • 98 comments
Originally posted by audiracing
if you're willing to spend enough money you can turn that bulbous beast in to a 391 horsepower car capalbe of over 300 km/h

yea, but you need a ski ramp and AV-gas ;) ;)

Hardly matters anyway. I wouldn't be driving it at 300 km/h for long, because I'd have to slow down four miles before a turn. Know why? It doesn't handle. Seriously - turn the wheel, and nothing happens. Thing's a screaming deathtrap built for aesthetics, nothing else.

But I'll say, it doesn't look too bad in real life. GT2, meh; but shiny, black ones driving around the city...ooh...

My favorite car will always be the Vector W8 twin turbo. Nothing can catch it anywere, 700hp with 4 on the floor. Modern day muscle, flat and simple lines!

Originally posted by Mephis
My favorite car will always be the Vector W8 twin turbo. Nothing can catch it anywere, 700hp with 4 on the floor. Modern day muscle, flat and simple lines!

I just bought one yesterday and it rocks! Havent tuned it fully yet, because i need to get used to its wild understeer! I was expecting it to be an animal in turns, but it's quite civilised, just needs to stop understeering, and ya gotta love that howling v8:cool:

uh guys perhaps you should just go play gt2 and worry about killing the ai but if not got to admit that i remeber tuning a clio to beat a viper it was strange(note the viper wasnt upgraded much but if it was it would have been my favorite).

Originally posted by Talentless
I guess the Cerbera LM.
The above mentioned car is the most awesome vehicle in the entire game.
Further, it is a CRIME that it was left out of GT3.

Originally posted by Gil

Have that one, never tried it. I think it looks fugly, though

Originally posted by Gil
Good call :D
I would also like to add the Sileighty, Skyline 25gt, Levin, the VW Golfs, and the Audi S3.;)

Originally posted by cm108kph
Have that one, never tried it. I think it looks fugly, though

But once it is properly set up that 624 HP kicks butt on everything else up to about 800HP.
Who cares what it looks like if it's faster than all of it's direct competition.
You can dis it, but it's really hard to outrun.

Yes,I've driven every race car in GT2.
I like most the Speed 12 in racing trim
The Cerbera LM
and the 300ZX GT.

I don't think it matters what color it is...I've got one; or rather both, since you're talking about both years. The Toyota GT-ONE is faster.

I presume your talking about the Toyota GT-1 colours and/ or the R390 GT1 colours, because the different colours are from different years, and the newerones are slightley better cars.

mine are the following
1.opal calibra
2.71 skyline in full race trim
3.speed 12 full race trim
4.alpha 155 touring
5.nismo and unsia skylines
ya ya ya we all know the 'cudos fast and has super duper take off speed but theres no brakes or any type of handling for corners for crud! its a rally car.............. heck it really not any thing but a hill climber i have beat my kids with the opal while they used the 'scudo on trial mt, high speed ring and grindwald

The Escudo may be for rookies, BUT...

...you need not diss the car before actually doing something with it...

If you set up the Escudo right, it can almost match the cornering abilities of the GT-ONE. This means using those titanic-sized spoilers for something other than airplane jokes! Try cranking up the downforce all the way, race a few times on Laguna or Midfield, then say something about its handling...

...now I have seen a serious lack of torque steer in GT2, so in GT2 the bug might have a chance against the GT40. How else do you explain a 500+ HP FWD that oversteers when you slam the gas in 1st gear? No yaw control buddy, and the rears have the same kind of tires.

Heh, the Escudo will always be a joke. I don't care if you actually use that wing, it's still rediculous.

My favorite car is probably the Toyota Anemyia(You know, I don't have the slightest clue how you spell that) RX-7. I could win every race against the computer with that car, and it only had 446hp.

Originally posted by Burnout
Heh, the Escudo will always be a joke. I don't care if you actually use that wing, it's still rediculous.

My favorite car is probably the Toyota Anemyia(You know, I don't have the slightest clue how you spell that) RX-7. I could win every race against the computer with that car, and it only had 446hp.

That's actually the RE Amemiya tuned Mazda RX-7. It's also one of my favorite cars, asides from the kouki Nissan 180sx Type X and the Nissan Sileighty.

Originally posted by Burnout

Toyota RX-7? I bet it's like the Honda GTO talked about in another thread.

Back