What's your favourite car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujamun
  • 53 comments
  • 3,360 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
108
Messages
umney100
Hey guys just wanted to know what your favorite car (sorry for the bad spelling)

Oh and by the way to all the moderators on this site sorry for all the bad grammer on this site and i will try to use better grammer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and by the way to all the moderators on this site sorry for all the bad grammer on this site and i will try to use better grammer.

You could start by changing the spelling in the title. "What's your favorite car?"
 
I realize your first language may not be english, but still I have to say that is the most hilarious spelling of favorite I have ever seen. Favirot :lol:

I like the Delta HF Integrale a lot. It's a shame its Rally Car counterpart isn't a premium model too. :(
 
It's a bit harsh forcing him to make corrections when he does seem to actually be making an effort.

Oh, and my favourite so far is the Ferrari 599. I'm not even big on Ferrari's, but that car is beautiful.
 
Last edited:
Mine is mercedes 92 190 evo 2.5 racing edition.
 
From the cars I've tried so far, I'd have to go with the Ferrari 512BB

EDIT:
But to be fair, I've only tried that and a Civic Type R :)
 
So far I've had the most fun with the Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Countach LP400, and the Lancia Delta S4. Favirot car though would be the Italia. So much fun to drive that it's impossible not to have a smile on your face. :D
 
Hey guys just wanted to know what your favirot car (sorry for the bad spelling)

Oh and by the way to all the moderators on this site sorry for all the bad grammer on this site and i will try to use better grammer.
And is that seriously your best effort?
 
So far I've had the most fun with the Ferrari 458 Italia, Lamborghini Countach LP400, and the Lancia Delta S4. Favirot car though would be the Italia. So much fun to drive that it's impossible not to have a smile on your face. :D

Watch out, we have an epidemic on our hands here.
 
GTP is anti-dyslexia... and possibly other disabilities.
 
Mine changes on a regular basis. This morning it was the Lamborghini Gallardo. At the moment though its the stealth McLaren F1 that I got with pre order. Im grinding now so I decided to use it in a few events and I love it!
 
Mine changes on a regular basis. This morning it was the Lamborghini Gallardo. At the moment though its the stealth McLaren F1 that I got with pre order. Im grinding now so I decided to use it in a few events and I love it!


+1 on the Stealth McLaren F1. Love that car. It's a beast and it handles like nothing else.
 
My Fiat Panda, Or if I want something with a little more kick I like my Audi RS6 Avant.
 
Mazda Carol, obvious choice.

I suppose, besides that the 458 is ok too.
 
So far my Mazda Furia.
 
I realize your first language may not be english, but still I have to say that is the most hilarious spelling of favorite I have ever seen. Favirot :lol:

I like the Delta HF Integrale a lot. It's a shame its Rally Car counterpart isn't a premium model too. :(

Lol sorry not the best speller but English is my first language.
 
My Nissan 300zx, started out as a slippery car for beginner races, I've upgraded it into a beast, with 600+ hp and 580+ torque weighing 1380kg and has pretty tight handling
 
'95 Suzuki Cappuccino RM

It sicks to the track like glue and defeats much more powerful cars.
 
Sorry guys but how do you edit a thread.
 
Honda Fit W :sly:

Just Kiddin

Amuse/Opera Performance Gran Turismo 350Z. It handles so nicely and has an amazing balance :)
 
Audi RS6, it just wins and beats everything:)
 
It's a bit harsh forcing him to make corrections when he does seem to actually be making an effort.

Oh, and my favourite so far is the Ferrari 599. I'm not even big on Ferrari's, but that car is beautiful.

Thanks.
 
Sorry guys but how do you edit a thread.

To edit the title, go to the new posts section, find your thread, double click next to the title, then it will pop up with an option to change the name.

To edit your posts, click on the edit button at the bottom right of your posts.

Got it?
 
My 300ZX TT. I have 2 of them. One is fully modded and it's a beast on the track. The other is pretty much exactly like my car in real life.

I also love the '71 Mustang Mach 1. It's fully modded and the sound is amazing, it's beautiful, and it's so much fun to drive.
 
The minolta, or the Lexus (cant remember the model), the one you can use for the touring car event. That thing is amazing, oh and the 66 Jag I got off the Facebook thing mentioned in another thread. The jag is just beautiful to look at and drive, shame you cant use it in the historic events though
 
Mine would have to be my e-type Jag '61. For some reason I love that car. I only bought it because it happened to satisfy the 300,000+ km trophy. but I really liked driving it through some of the amatuer and beginner races. I will have to see what it can do once I tune it, because I have literally done nothing but change the oil so far.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back