What's your favourite car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jujamun
  • 53 comments
  • 3,360 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felt in love for the Lambo Countach. Sheer fun in tight corners :)
 
My bayside blue Nissan R35 gtr love it.
 
My very first premium RX-7 tuned to the max =D
 
Just picked up an old TVR V8S from the Used lot - starting to love this little car - you can chuck it around and it'll stick.

V8 British power to boot !

Chapman
 
Anything with a V10 on it... Or pretty much any car. But if I have to choose:

Favorite manufacturer: BMW
Favorite car: Dodge Viper
 
The Lamborghini Gallardo was my favorite, pretty damn quick, pretty damn nimble.

Now it's my V10 R8. That thing just glides.
 
BMW Z4 M Coupe.

Chev Camaro '10 RM.

Nissan R34 GT Pace Car.
 
ferrari 458 and the celica supra. AKA celica 2800
 
Favorite one right now is the Audi R8 LMS race car '09. sounds amazing and awesome to drive. I love it!
 
I suppose you have the facts to prove that?

Well... not wanting to start an argument, but you guys are much faster to jump on grammar and spelling than most forums I frequent, and I've got a friend with dyslexia who posts here. He's had a bit of flack from mods and other members but doesn't feel the need to explain his disability to everyone.

Other than that, no. No facts at all.
 
Well... not wanting to start an argument, but you guys are much faster to jump on grammar and spelling than most forums I frequent, and I've got a friend with dyslexia who posts here. He's had a bit of flack from mods and other members but doesn't feel the need to explain his disability to everyone.

Other than that, no. No facts at all.

Hey, your dyslexia has been cured. All of your words are spelled correctly.
 
I'd have to say the 2000 camaro ss or my best car would be the Bugatti veyron 09 but I'm sure most people have that
 
RE Amemiya RX7 (the blue one)... soooo much grip! 360 hp and I ran a 1:16.2xx at the top gear test track (standing start). 2 seconds faster than the 458. Incredible car if you ask me.
 
Hey, your dyslexia has been cured. All of your words are spelled correctly.

I wasn't talking about myself, but I've noticed you're one of the riders on the correction bandwagon. I hope it makes you feel good about yourself.
 
I wasn't talking about myself, but I've noticed you're one of the riders on the correction bandwagon. I hope it makes you feel good about yourself.

Just trying to get people to read the AUP so they won't have any troubles and enjoy :gtplanet: without any issues that they may get themselves into.
 
Just trying to get people to read the AUP so they won't have any troubles and enjoy :gtplanet: without any issues that they may get themselves into.


Yes but the people you do critise for there grammar you make it a horrible place to be.

Try harder next time.
 
Hey try the Audi R8 5.2 quattro fully tuned 855hp it's brilliant
 
Hey, your dyslexia has been cured. All of your words are spelled correctly.

I think you're confusing MidianGTX with the topic creator, Jujamun.
 
Yes but the people you do critise for there grammar you make it a horrible place to be.

Try harder next time.

I don't want to argue with anyone. But, I'm just saying, please try to use correct grammar and follow the other AUP rules. So, we won't have to keep warning you about it continuously.
 
It's got to be the LF-A for me. Perfect sound and great handling.
 
it has to be the lamborghini gallardo, the sound that it makes and the 4wd for handling
 
Dyslexia is marked by the inability to spell properly.

Laziness is marked by the tendency to use slang or spelling shortcuts like "Wut u wori? M 1337, WOOT"

The former is easily helped by using common browser tools like spell and grammar checkers. The latter is easily helped by the person having the common sense to write out what he means instead of being lazy.

If you have dyslexia, you can PM a mod and inform them that you have trouble writing in straight English.

If you don't, PLEASE write in proper words. There are many people here whose first language is NOT English, and it'll be harder for them to translate posts that are not written properly.

And... finally... there is already a "Favorite Cars" thread for GT5, so this one is kind of redundant.

Favorite cars in your garage?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back