What's your percentage?

• Thread starter Splitzle
  • 35 comments
98% and has been since last march,i only use practise mode or the occasional seasonals to get money now.

96% (I think)
I have got 2 endurances to do and a load of golds to get on the licenses (does this count towards % ?)

100%

Strange maybe, but the last thing I chose to do to get it was the 9hr Tsukuba... I just kept putting that race off, even with the suspend/resume feature.

97%, with just the Nurb 4h, Tsukuba 9h, Le Mans 24 and Nurb 24 remaining in A-Spec.

Lol, I have the exact same % with the same enduros to finish. Just don't have the desire to get those done haha.

I don't know. Probably 40% since I started the game all over a month ago thanks to the updates corrupting everything.

The funny thing is that I'm at level 33 and I'm not even half through the A-Spec events. B-Spec is of course level 0... and proud of it.

Funny enough 99% though every GT game i've owned, i have only managed up to around 98%. Never 100% ever! In any GT game.

90 something.
I've still got the 24hour enduros
many golds to get
The AMG NUrby challenge
The Seb Vettel Mig 29 challenge
Licences maybe more in the special area.

97%

I haven't done the A-Spec FGT Championship (I despise the FGT) and the last 4 endurance races. Also I have a few silvers and bronzes to bump up to gold in the special events.

VTiRoj
97%

I haven't done the A-Spec FGT Championship (I despise the FGT) and the last 4 endurance races. Also I have a few silvers and bronzes to bump up to gold in the special events.

Really? The FGT is great, handles like a dream.

Really? The FGT is great, handles like a dream.

I will admit I despise it because I can't drive it fast. I don't know what it is, but I just can't drive the FGT properly. I have the same issue with the F10 and F2007 too.

23% i think

You can consider me a illegal driver on the roads i don't have my licences complete. Its not that i cant do them i just choose not to lol

-> 15%. Yes, GT5 is not that interesting anymore (compared to GT4). Most of my time is done online. :indiff:

snowxdadx3
99% complete

91% trophies

24 hr Nurb, Vettel challenge silver & gold, Eiger C8 challenge gold left

I'm the same except need the SLS full lap dry. Hate that traffic on the Ring!

Back