What's your percentage?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Splitzle, Mar 8, 2012.

1. HuskyGT

HuskyGT

You know, I thought the same as I'm not the fastest player there is. I'm all about presission and clean racing, but when I face the guys that take the game for serious, I have no chance against them.

In GT3 and GT4(I never got this car in GT4 though) the FGT was a handfull. But in GT5 its driveability has improved a lot. I was afraid that this championship was going to be impossible to finish, but it was quite easy.

Just practice a few laps on the tracks that you feel you'll have problems, and trust me that you'll get the hang of this car in just a few laps. You don't even need to go that fast as in GT3 to beat the AI's FGT. The FGT in GT5 is surprisingly very forgiving even with all aids off. Just make sure you put Racing Softs on.

...Oh, and this comes from a DS3 player ;)

2. PAWEL17

PAWEL17 Premium

I think i know what you mean, i had the exact same problem before attempting it, and i could never control the damn thing.
    In the end i used aids to assist me.
    Later, after a patch by PD, the car became easier to handle.

3. TWINKLE

TWINKLE

100 % game

91 % trophies

4. Paul2448

Paul2448

98%.

Just 24 Hours of Nurburgring, 9 Hours of Tsukuba left in terms of actual A-Spec events, with some other trophies left as well.

5. ELmarcotuff

ELmarcotuff

Ill never get 100% because my game keeps corrupting

6. WJHMH

WJHMH Premium

95%