What's your ranking?

• Thread starter scir16v
  • 765 comments
Keep at it scir, you've got more speed in you. Just focus on keeping all your laps white, first of all it is demoralizing to get multiple red laps and well...they don't count :)

I'm not worried about the red lap, it's just that when I race against my own ghost, I seem to get slower. I know if I go red though, I've strayed from the line, or hammered on the pedals too much. Both tracks required precise pedal control.

Took ~.4 off of indy today, then ran out of gas. I ate lunch, took a nap, and couldn't get get my head back in the game after that. Decided just to take the rest of the day off.

Hope to make some runs tomorrow .

Bumped back to 25th in the SE at the moment.

How is the NE shaping up? The rankings page doesn't work on my phone?

I think I was 4th (5th nationally) when I left this afternoon...

1 Gar529 _________1:40.007 2:16.736 3:56.743
2 APPALACHIAN_KRIS 1:39.993 2:16.913 3:56.906
3 FixByWire ________1:40.007 2:16.904 3:56.911
4 blindsidefive0 ______1:40.226 2:16.789 3:57.015
5 Dr_3wide_skills _____1:40.045 2:16.989 3:57.034
6 EERS4YEARS _______1:40.208 2:16.931 3:57.139
7 embriodak _________1:40.115 2:17.058 3:57.173
8 Kekambas91m ______1:40.119 2:17.093 3:57.212
9 Forcednduckshn ______1:40.200 2:17.140 3:57.340

I cant believe the fierce competition going on in the top 15 spots in each region. I have seen so many names moving around allot today. BIG props to all you guys duking it out. I literally seen guys go from 7th down to 14th back up to 8th and back down to 13th today. Absolutely amazing.

As for me im 22nd in the SE and 100th (was 79th at noon on Saturday) in the nation. Id love to finish in the top 100 but it looks like im going to have to try and find another .2 or .3 somewhere.

Looking at the times that are being posted now, the MW is currently at a 3:57.7xx for the 8th place cutoff. I'd be lucky to make in to the top 20. It was great guys, I had a blast running against you guys. Replays did help me get a bit faster, but I think the 2.7 seconds that I need to move on to Orlando are a little overwhelming to get in one day. Good luck to you guys in the top. All of you. 16 of you will be going home from Orlando. I wish all of you the best though. I'll be sure to watch on Speed the week of hell the other 16 will endure for the contract.

Great work Eers...just don't go too fast tomorrow and start bumping me out. No need to be greedy ;)

I haven't woke up before 8am on a weekend EVER!!!
This competition is taxing my soul my right now. 5 must pass you, 3 must pass me in the next 16 hours. Anything could happen. All I can do is lap my arse off, which I'm about to start doing.

I hope our times stick as they are, but I'm going out swinging either way.
See you guys in 16, best of luck!

I haven't woke up before 8am on a weekend EVER!!!
This competition is taxing my soul my right now. 5 must pass you, 3 must pass me in the next 16 hours. Anything could happen. All I can do is lap my arse off, which I'm about to start doing.

I hope our times stick as they are, but I'm going out swinging either way.
See you guys in 16, best of luck!

Good luck Eers - I hope your work thus far gets you in. You are one of the cleanest racers I've come across, and look forward to driving with/against you in Orlando (if my time holds up :nervous:).

:cheers:

I'm in the same boat as you Blindside...except not as fast and I didn't get nookie this week. I'm riding shotgun, helpless on my way to vacation. God I hope my time sticks, and I'm also happy the Southeast wasn't as fast as the Northeast.

12 Hours and 20 minutes. :nervous:

Well just woke up a little later than I wanted. I moved myself to 11th and havent checkyet. Time to put in my time. Got to chase down tx_driven

Well just woke up a little later than I wanted. I moved myself to 11th and havent checkyet. Time to put in my time. Got to chase down tx_driven

Well i hate to be the one to tell you but your 22nd now. right in front of me. :cheers:

I got up to 26th in the West right now. I looked at the replays and for Eifel, I'm simply losing a bit of time in each corner. For Indy, I'm losing all the time at the hairpins and the final corner.

Well, it was fun, folks. Now you can call me Captain Slow. :lol:

I got up to 26th in the West right now. I looked at the replays and for Eifel, I'm simply losing a bit of time in each corner. For Indy, I'm losing all the time at the hairpins and the final corner.

Well, it was fun, folks. Now you can call me Captain Slow. :lol:

Out of 55,000 people, you were in the top 100 of drivers, your not slow.

Well this was quite a bit of fun, climbed up to 21 in West, but I don't think I have anything left to give.

Everyone has put up some fierce competition, and helped me improve my driving. Maybe next year if there is another academy I can place higher. Good job on top

SpecMiata-JSW
I'm in the same boat as you Blindside...except not as fast and I didn't get nookie this week. I'm riding shotgun, helpless on my way to vacation. God I hope my time sticks, and I'm also happy the Southeast wasn't as fast as the Northeast.

12 Hours and 20 minutes. :nervous:

You don't have to worry about me. I tired to get as much time as I could this week but it was just not enough. Good luck to all those still fighting it out maybe if they have one next year I'll do better with all the best players not being able to compete Hahahaha

Out of 55,000 people, you were in the top 100 of drivers, your not slow.

Thanks for the support. I did meet the goals I set for myself in this round so I should be proud of that. I'm going to need a better rig for next time. Can't believe how many times I'm turning hard while the coffee table is lifting off the ground. :lol:

Well got down to the 357 club but still need to drop another .5-.6 in the next 5-6 hours. Indy has really been slow going for me, I drove it backwards for a little while and wow I loved it but forward is painful. Still not sure why they chose the track
(for the third time no less) since it's obsolete because nobody races it anymore (that I know of). F1 used to but I think the last time was '08 and they definitely won't be coming back there anytime in the next 10 years.

I still have not even touched Eifel, in 30 mins I am going to push myself the fastest I can go at Indy, then the same at Eifel.

Well got down to the 357 club but still need to drop another .5-.6 in the next 5-6 hours. Indy has really been slow going for me, I drove it backwards for a little while and wow I loved it but forward is painful. Still not sure why they chose the track
(for the third time no less) since it's obsolete because nobody races it anymore (that I know of). F1 used to but I think the last time was '08 and they definitely won't be coming back there anytime in the next 10 years.

The indy road course is different now then it was back when F1 was in town. The 2 hairpins are no longer there and there is a new complex where oval turn 1 is. Moto Gp is the only series that currently uses the road course and the go the "right way."

The indy road course is different now then it was back when F1 was in town. The 2 hairpins are no longer there and there is a new complex where oval turn 1 is. Moto Gp is the only series that currently uses the road course and the go the "right way."

It doesn't look any different. I went to F1 in 2003 and the last one in 2007 they look exactly like it is in game now.

On another note I'm at 3:58.1xx right now and see where I can shave off .3 on Indy and .3 on Eifel. Just cannot for the love of me do it. My wrists, knees and ankles hurt. And I want to puke by now from this :crazy:

My last try is now my friend brought over a slim ps3 (i have a fat one) and it seems that gear shifts are a little quicker and pauses when u cross start/finish line are a little smaller so maybe there's something to it (maybe it's in my head). Maybe I'm just nuts already...

I still have not even touched Eifel, in 30 mins I am going to push myself the fastest I can go at Indy, then the same at Eifel.

Would have done it the other way around :lol: but good luck

Anyway atm I'm sitting at 41 in the NE with 1:41.851 2:18.702 4:00.553

Both tracks I seem to be loosing a lot of my time on the final sectors, especially the 3rd sector of Eifel. For some reason I'm lacking a couple mph down the short straight there and spend too much time setting myself up for the kink/chicane at the end of Sector 3 :dunce:

Last edited:
Would have done it the other way around :lol: but good luck

I work better under pressure, I was not going to spend sleepless nights trying to make up time like I did in round 1, I am just going to see if I can get up to speed after a good concentrated session and if I can't then I can always blame my procrastination 👍

Stig and I have the EXACT same total time at the moment. (2.59.275):P

Wow. Wonder what the odds of that are.

Lol win for us :D

I work the same way as motion - better under pressure. So I have a 2 hour drive back home and then I hit the track for the final 3 hours of the competition. I'll need at least one miracle breakthrough, but it can definitely be done. For me, determination while avoiding frustration is key. I can still do it. Just can't get bent outa shape when I mess up.

Interesting:) thanks for the info.

And that's it for me.....

27th in the SE at the moment, but even after a couple breaks, it's turned into Groundhog Day for me on both tracks. (I'm basically perfecting my mistakes at this point.)

Good luck to those battling it out for the rest of the night.

Back