What's your ranking?

• Thread starter scir16v
  • 765 comments
1:04.017 - Indy
2:17.058 - Eifel

3:57.075 - Western Region Overall (4th at the time of this post)

That better make it, or I don't know what to do. :scared:

Anyone else have their eye on z06fun? Looks like he still may be a real threat to the top 8 in the next hour and a half if he's holding back on Eifel lol

btw I wonder whats up with ferris_itr sitting in the back, he was near the front in Round 1.

Last edited:
I've been following the leaderboards just for some drama...and z06 just posted a 2:17.229 on eifel. He's 10th in the NE...I think he's finally coming out out of the shed.

EDIT: yikes..nvm, he posted something faster. 2:17.169. It looks like he's posting something faster each lap

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Now I sit 3rd in the nation, 1st in the midwest. I just busted a 2.16.632 at Eifel!

I think I just woke up the entire neighborhood!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Now I sit 3rd in the nation, 1st in the midwest. I just busted a 2.16.632 at Eifel!

I think I just woke up the entire neighborhood!

Haha your such a bastard! You were so in you could have went and got a bottle of bubbly but instead you post up an even faster time! Please make sure some of you go online at Orlando and give us play by plays of what is happening each day!

Haha your such a bastard! You were so in you could have went and got a bottle of bubbly but instead you post up an even faster time! Please make sure some of you go online at Orlando and give us play by plays of what is happening each day!

I wanted to make sure the MW wasn't looked at as the laugher of the tourney. I had the entire midwest for inspiration. I didn't want to go orlando as a 1st seed regionally but sitting in 10th nationally.

Just barely in the top 8 for now, man i'm cutting this way to close for comfort. Thank god I could get back to South Bend in time to run this final desperation hot lap session, almost did not even get a chance for the final hurah. Good luck to everyone, especially the guys battling it out in the northeast, I don't envy you.

I wanted to make sure the MW wasn't looked at as the laugher of the tourney. I had the entire midwest for inspiration. I didn't want to go orlando as a 1st seed regionally but sitting in 10th nationally.

All of the Midwest backmarkers will be pulling for you in the finals

Back