What's your ranking?

• Thread starter scir16v
  • 765 comments
Congrats to everyone who made it! Job well done. There were some close battles down to the wire...

I was trying to get top 16 in the west, but couldn't find the last tenth. Was ahead of myself by enough twice with 10 minutes to go, but couldn't pull it out. Finished 20th. It was a fun ride.

I look forward to watching the show and cheering everyone on! Does anyone know if they will webcast or televise the battle in Orlando?

Finished 25th in the SE and 118th Nationally. I could have pushed a little more but i knew i wasnt getting the top 8. Every time i improved so did 8th. It was a never ending battle.

I can't believe Hunk and RackAttack didn't make it. I don't recall seeing a few of the guys who make it either. I was hovering around 8th-13th at indy but didn't put enough time and effort into Eifel. I never could figure out the square u-turn deal towards the end of the track. Always lost so much time there...even with replays and ghosts. I think I ended up 28th in the region, 87 for all. Was hoping to be around 10 if I could figure out that loop.

Round 1
West Region: 35th

Round 3
West Region: 12th
Nationwide: 52nd

Pretty big improvement considering I've been right-foot braking since my MadCatz wheel on GT1.

Hopefully there's a future GT-A USA since I'll be practicing left-foot braking for the future so I can become alien like the top guys.

NE 20
National 71

Can't complain about being the 99.87th percentile.

Last edited:
Back