When will 1.11 update for GTS happen?

• Thread starter topgunevo9
  • 73 comments
A potential option is to have any paid DLC tracks cycle into daily Sport Mode races once in a while. Not the FIA championships, since those will be seasons, but the dailies could give players a taste of what they're missing out on. It'd encourage purchases too, since there'd be no way to practice the track offline.

Personally, I'd be fine with that. Free track DLC is obviously the best option if the goal is to avoid splintering the playerbase, but tracks require even more work than cars, and I like supporting devs for their hard work post-launch.

It could be argued that we all now support the devs post launch via Playstation Plus, given that PD is a subsidiary of Sony. I play very few games that require a PS+ and have yet to see a 'free' game that I want to play. As such, my current subscription is more or less for GT Sport only.

Does the 12 cars we got count as a part of the 50? If yes than the plan could be 12 cars per month.
That seems to be the general consensus, yes, just not officially.

I posted a useless response... which is not worst/better than other :lol:
Yes it is... :D

Edit: Thanks Mister/Missus moderator! :D

Last edited:
Kids nowadays! (Anyone under 25, bear with me, I'm having a grumble at you) No patience. When I was young there was no DLC. You only got what you bought, no fancy add-ons, hell the internet sounded like an angry Glaswegian and cut your phone off! A boob took 3 days to load and didn't even jiggle! Ever used a rotary phone? Where's my Werthers...? And my hair?
when I was was young we had yo-yo's and black n white T.V's................

Kids nowadays! (Anyone under 25, bear with me, I'm having a grumble at you) No patience. When I was young there was no DLC. You only got what you bought, no fancy add-ons, hell the internet sounded like an angry Glaswegian and cut your phone off! A boob took 3 days to load and didn't even jiggle! Ever used a rotary phone? Where's my Werthers...? And my hair?
I had to wait 20 minutes for my tv to warm up before I even got a picture.

When i was growing up we had 3 tv channels on a push button tv, no remote so we had to get up to change the channel and all we had was BBC1 BBC2 and ITV.

Back on subject i suspect there will be more content inbound next week , here's hoping.

When i was growing up we had 3 tv channels on a push button tv, no remote so we had to get up to change the channel and all we had was BBC1 BBC2 and ITV.

Back on subject i suspect there will be more content inbound next week , here's hoping.

Certainly looks like it - Kaz has tweeted update coming next week.
Any ideas of what cars could this update feature? I only recognize a few shapes.

DT-e8KhWkAAqkFI.jpg:large

Someone has spotted most of them.

CJ

Yes FT-1, McLaren F1, 512BB.

Finally my FT-1... Seems like no new VGT in this one and a clear focus on classic cars so... Time to grind credits!

That bottom left one could quite well be the new "supra" as it looks similar to the FT1. The 3rd one in the middle row I want to say is either a Tommy Kaira ZZii or a McLaren f1
Mate you are gonna give me a heart attack before the update arrives by increasing my expectation meter too high!! Let just keep it at Toyota FT-1 ok?

Back