When will be the PS3 coming?

The question is not when, it is where. You see, the "Playstation 3" will first appear in Mexico because some man riding a burro and wearing a sombrero will have stolen it from Japan. It will not be officially released until six months later in Australia and then, and only then, will it be availbe for purchase. After that, Sony will release a new version of the PS3. Not a new hardware version, but new software. You will have to fly to New Zealand and "borrow" a copy from the local warez geek. Then you will have to walk to Jamaica to buy a new disc tray so you can hold the new disc that is 4x smaller than an ordinary disc. After you do all that, you will have your PS3.

I probably won't be able to afford it when it comes out anyway. Will it come with a GT4 pack?

edit: Nevermind my question. It was a miscalculation on my part.

some companies are already designing launch games for the ps3. they dont even have the full software but theyre getting started.

Ok the ps2 was $750 Australian when first released, back then that was about $370 US. im guessing the ps3 will be around $1000-1100 Australian wich is about hmm i wouldn't know the US amount of that so figure it out yourself

Originally posted by HsV_CoUpE
Ok the ps2 was $750 Australian when first released, back then that was about $370 US. im guessing the ps3 will be around $1000-1100 Australian wich is about hmm i wouldn't know the US amount of that so figure it out yourself

It was $450 when it first released in America. The PS3 will prolly be about $700 at the maximum. Sony is going to charge everyone for buying their product. Them Bastards.

When the PS2 launched, it was $299 in the US. I know, because I bought one.

The PS3 will have to be sold under $400. Sony cannot afford to loose money for every console sold like Microsoft suffers from.

Originally posted by Viper Zero
When the PS2 launched, it was $299 in the US. I know, because I bought one.

The PS3 will have to be sold under $400. Sony cannot afford to loose money for every console sold like Microsoft suffers from.

to be sold under 400 it will have to be a pore gaming console, because the price is very much based on the technology used in the system, say they were to use the best radeon graphics card when the console is released, the console will cost a fortune for that reason alone, under $400 is just being extreamly hopeful.

@whitecharisma85

think about what u just said for a moment think how technology is advancing and the price for that tech is dropping so by then i am thinking that sony will keep it at 300 for a release price 350 at the most but i dont really care i aint getting it when it comes out ill prolly wait till like gt5 or something to give me a big reason and until then GT4 will tide me over once i get it

Back