When will we get shuffle races back?

• Thread starter OnlyMe
  • 67 comments
:nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous::nervous:

Only a few days more in GT5 and then no more shuffle....🤬🤬🤬.

(Hopefully Senna content tomorrow, to keep us busy???)

Wow... every one of you guys who Liked this thread need to go over to Harsk100's Community Features thread and Like that too. PLEASE tell me you just didn't see it! :P

VBR
GT5 Online servers close Friday. Are they really gonna kill Shuffle & all the community features in GT5 without adding community features in GT6?

They did exactly that.... pretty sad.

If you're having trouble finding decent Shuffle-Style online lobbies in GT6 for stock car racing on sensible tyres, then this is the club for you.

👍

Last edited:
9uuxh.jpg

I keep looking for any information or hint that shuffle will be back.. the rate at which PD is "answering" the questions is depressing. In GT5 it took almost a year for the 2.0 update to come out.. so maybe in.... November?

Reactions: VBR
Quite obviously Kaz & PD don't care about this at all, if they did they'd show it by saying something, anything.

👎

Nearly 9 months and still no Shuffle :confused: This is the main reason why I don't enjoy GT6 online as much as I did GT5 and why I have hardly ventured into a lobby.

Why did I love Shuffle? It was great for the casual racer like myself, I could "warm-up" by jumping into a shuffle room knowing that the field was going to be all over the place and my pace wouldn't be dictated solely by how well I was driving or how well I had tuned my car - it was relaxing!

Why else did I love Shuffle? For the same reason I enjoy watching Jules Bianchi, Daniel Ricciardo and Fernando Alonso squeeze every last drop of performance out of their F1 cars every other weekend - over-driving a lesser machine against superior competition.

It wasn't just about winning, it promoted competitive and varied racing all through the field.

I am so sad that it hasn't returned :(

Shuffle is the reason why I enjoyed GT5 online so much. Now in GT6 I don't even try racing online because I'm not good at tuning. Everybody else is faster than me and I always end up last so 🤬 off.
At least in Forza 3-4 I could download tunes by other players and that helped A LOT.

Last edited:
Look around...
Like I will find rooms without power steering/racing line/abs restrictions...

Why do I have to waste hours and days to look around? Why PD couldn't simply implement an option to filter rooms? Not only for ONE restriction, for ALL.

That's why I don't enjoy GT online, at all.
The competition knows how to do things the RIGHT way, so that players (ANY player) could have fun. Not only the so-called elite.

Last edited:
Yep. It will be interesting to see what direct competition does to this game. I'm looking forward to it!

Yep. It will be interesting to see what direct competition does to this game. I'm looking forward to it!

I have a feeling that P CARS will utterly rip GT to shreds.

:mischievous:

I don't doubt it. :(

But, at the same time, I am looking forward to see what happens. Will GT become a match for it, or will it die?

Latest Posts

Back