Where do you think Horizon 4 will take place?

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 89 comments

Where do you think Horizon 4 will take place?

• China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 64 58.2%
  • India

• Russia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other Asia

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Australia/New Zealand/Tasmania (again)

• British Isles

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Europe (again)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • United States (again)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Canada

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Mexico

• Central America

• Brazil

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Other South America

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Something we have not yet had in Horizon is Snow.

So somewhere in the world where it gets rather Icey.

and I'm not just saying this because I'm British (Well maybe a little :P)

But a Horizon based on the UK would be super sweet.

I have a feeling that we'll be seeing snow sooner than the next game...

A little bit, but way too early, but Japan seems to be the next fitting setting. I also predict that Horizon 4 could get F&F: Tokyo Drift, D1GP/Formula Drift, Wangan Midnight and Initial D expansions in the process then.

A little bit, but way too early, but Japan seems to be the next fitting setting. I also predict that Horizon 4 could get F&F: Tokyo Drift, D1GP/Formula Drift, Wangan Midnight and Initial D expansions in the process then.
ah you remided me
3.jpg

this was missing from my pictures post

As much as I want Horizon 4 to be in Japan, they can't do it right. They're need to be so many diverse car cultures to make Japan seem like Japan. Bosozoku, Shakotan, Proper Drift cars, and even Bippu. There'd need to be a level of customization and uniqueness that I don't think T10/Playground could deliver throughly. The most they'd do is add in whatever new Rocket Bunny or LB kit sadly.

I think they should have it on the moon. They can have special races where you are driving a lunar rover. That sounds like a jolly good time....

I think they should have it on the moon. They can have special races where you are driving a lunar rover. That sounds like a jolly good time....
Can we get the poll changed? Maybe Helios from T10 is watching. We could at least get an expansion to FH3, where we can take off in a rocket from Woomera.

After recent comments regarding the accuracy of the FH3 map I'm seriously thinking about asking for Narnia for the next game. It has a wide range of varied terrains ideal for racing.

I'd like to see some snow in Horizon, so i think that Alaska, Canada or Switzerland would be cool locations for Horizon 4. My money is on Canada. Japan? I really like that place, but everyone would expect Tokyo to be in it, and i think that's a little too big for a Horizon game.

I'd like to see some snow in Horizon, so i think that Alaska, Canada or Switzerland would be cool locations for Horizon 4. My money is on Canada. Japan? I really like that place, but everyone would expect Tokyo to be in it, and i think that's a little too big for a Horizon game.
XIk3YdS.jpg

this is only possible in Japan. Really.

After North America and Europe I actually was already expecting that Horizon 3 would take place in Asia, but since we now had North America, Europe and Australia I'm rather confident that Horizon 4 will take place in Asia.
At least for me that would be the only logical thing to do.

I have doubts that there will be a Horizon 4, but if there is, I'd like to see it in the U.K.

I have doubts that there will be a Horizon 4, but if there is, I'd like to see it in the U.K.
Why do you have doubts? It's a very successful franchise and works in T10's strategy of having a new game hit market every year, alternating with Motorsport.

I just have a feeling that they won't top Horizon 3.

As long as it makes a profit, the Horizon series will continue. And there's always room for improvement. I absolutely love Horizon 3, but there are a few things that I think could have been executed better.

Texas would be great, with a big scaled Texas map. You'd have the deserts. And mountains in the west, forest in the east, the beach from Houston down to Brownsville. The hill country and the maze that is the Austin city streets. The bright lights of Dallas and the culture of San Antonio, the Big Bend, the docks of Houston, the nothingness of Lubbock/Amarillo/Odessa/Midland. Sucj possibilities.

Back