Where do you think Horizon 4 will take place?

• Thread starter Populuxe
  • 89 comments

Where do you think Horizon 4 will take place?

• China

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japan

Votes: 64 58.2%
  • India

• Russia

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other Asia

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Australia/New Zealand/Tasmania (again)

• British Isles

Votes: 10 9.1%
  • Europe (again)

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Africa

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • United States (again)

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Canada

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • Mexico

• Central America

• Brazil

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Other South America

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Honestly believe that the expansion pack for Horizon 3 (reasonable to assume there will be one) will probably be in the Australian Alps. Featuring snow and mountainous terrain.

So literally anywhere...interesting observation, and subtle way of saying the Arctic Circle. Watch for Santa's sleigh to make its way into FM6
I hope they include the vehicle's flight capability. Where Santa's going, he doesn't need roads.

ford-evos-santa-slei_800x0w.jpg

I apologise for the constant trolling of this thread but perhaps it's a little early to speculate on where in Japan the series may end up next.

Last edited:
Im torn between Canada or Japan. But they should laser scan Illinois, particularly Chicago and suburbs for a whole new Horizon experience of pot hole dodging.......

I would love for it to be in Japan. That's be an other pre-order from me. But I think the UK seems more "reasonable". PG are based in the UK so I wouldn't be surprised if they were to make one there anytime soon.

Also, I think Russia could be fun... but I don't really want to drive VAZ, Lada, and other russian cars... 'cause they require pure magic to look and actually be good.

I hope they include the vehicle's flight capacity. Where Santa's going, he doesn't need roads.

ford-evos-santa-slei_800x0w.jpg

I apologise for the constant trolling of this thread but perhaps it's a little early to speculate on where in Japan the series may end up next.

It is that's why the others not saying Japan and being vague or using hyperbole are doing such, as you obviously probably know. This is more toward the OP and just extending the truth you speak.

Has to be Japan. Remember the long gone Fuji(Fujimi?) Kaido mountain circuits? I don't know if they were in Forza5. Anyways, I haven't seen anything like that since Forza4.

Wait until we get bored of Horizon 3 first! :lol:

Although I'd rather it be in some place in Europe, I say the natural choice this time around would be Japan.

They will return to the US, and will make the festival a whole national stuff. In other words, the whole US map :)

But word Horizon has much wider meaning.
Yes it does. Not in this context. It's made very clear in the first Forza Horizon that it's named after the Horizon festival. It is the centre point of the franchise and the game. Taking the festival out would be like taking the gunplay and car theft out of Grand Theft Auto.

Well maybe the police part is too much but I would prefer a less relaxed Horizon.
I know what you're trying to say, but it just doesn't work for me. Horizon is the hammock gently rocking in the shade between two palm trees next to the beach of racing games. That's why I love it.

Something something Western Canada.

banff-park-alberta-canada-e1422913673198.jpg

This #AcrossTheHorizon tour started on a high note by putting us in Vancouver. The drive to Mount Baldy was stunning, and the roads around the Pemberton area were really fun, even in a Wrangler. Reasonably sure we drove by this exact spot, because all three of us immediately dropped our jaws and said "wow" in unison.

I kept commenting that we should've had a dedicated GoPro running the entire time, and we could've sent all the footage to Playground after! :lol:

My vote goes to Canada for just that reason. As other said, adding snow into the mix would really spice things up too.

I'm guessing they'll return to Northern America (I actually wouldn't mind) but still, I'd like to see a Japanese setting based around the area of Yamaguchi with the Tsunoshima Bridge and Tsunoshima Island in it.

Something we have not yet had in Horizon is Snow.

So somewhere in the world where it gets rather Icey.

and I'm not just saying this because I'm British (Well maybe a little :P)

But a Horizon based on the UK would be super sweet.

Back