P probull3t Messages 83 Messages probull3t Dec 2, 2010 #1 I'm sure my level 21 A-Spec is nowhere near close enough to getting it, but I've checked the car list, and it's not on there at all. Is this car actually in the game?
I'm sure my level 21 A-Spec is nowhere near close enough to getting it, but I've checked the car list, and it's not on there at all. Is this car actually in the game?
J JAG_-DA-_BEAST Messages 202 Messages JAG_-DA-_BEAST Messages METAL FACE JAG Dec 2, 2010 #2 Level 30 unlocks an event. I forgot what it's called, but you get it after beating that event. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2010
NINE_HUNDRED Messages 2,114 England Messages NINE_HUNDRED Dec 2, 2010 #3 At Level 30, Vettel challange in Specials hall will unlock.
P probull3t Messages 83 Messages probull3t Dec 2, 2010 #4 NINE_HUNDRED At Level 30, Vettel challange in Specials hall will unlock. Click to expand... Ah, ok. I had heard that rumored by another person, but thought they were making things up.
NINE_HUNDRED At Level 30, Vettel challange in Specials hall will unlock. Click to expand... Ah, ok. I had heard that rumored by another person, but thought they were making things up.
N Novice Messages 210 Messages ginoangelo Dec 2, 2010 #5 nope. # To unlock the Red Bull X1, you’ll need to complete the “Sebastian Vettel Challenge”, which appears at Level 30 from KY himself. https://www.gtplanet.net/yamauchi-on-gt5s-mechanical-damage-updates-more/
nope. # To unlock the Red Bull X1, you’ll need to complete the “Sebastian Vettel Challenge”, which appears at Level 30 from KY himself. https://www.gtplanet.net/yamauchi-on-gt5s-mechanical-damage-updates-more/