Where to find "BIG SHOT" photo?

United States
Cincinnati, OH
Hey guys, i've just taken a photo using the "BIG SHOT" feature. It said to go onto forzamotorsport.net to get it. I've logged in and nothing. Anybody know why this might be?

- Cheers

Wondering the same thing. I would have thought it to be inside the "My Forza" Panel, but I've checked and couldn't find a single one of my Big shots.

Wondering the same thing. I would have thought it to be inside the "My Forza" Panel, but I've checked and couldn't find a single one of my Big shots.

It's there. Go down right above your achievements at the bottom. You'll see in small red type "see all" or something to that effect. Click that and you'll find it.

Ahh this goes to my post that I may not have posted here. When you are FIRST dealing with Bigshots and Video media you have to FIRST upload a regular picture. What that does is open another section of the page that should really be there but isn't. So upload any arbitrary small pic and then you'll see it.

How do you upload a regular picture? I don't see that option on the game.

Access to the site is painfully slow at the moment for me..

your last bigshot file is downloadable from this page..

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/Gallery.aspx?gt=GSlooney

try substituting your own XBL tag

Here's a small..

a.jpg

The Big weighs in at 23.7MB (it's a bmp!)

Once you uploaded a small image, you can access your gallery. There's a 'View All' button next to your most recent pictures. If you click that, it btings you to your full gallery. On the right hand side of the screen, you'll see a box with information about videos and Big Shots. At the bottom of the box, there's the download link for your Big Shots.

It gives me an option to upload it to store front. Is that it?
Precisely 👍

I've done that in the the past day, so i'm not sure that worked either.

What are you saying when you say your "not sure" it worked.. Isn't it a binary thing .. it worked or didn't which was it please?

There does appear to have been some Forza server side Issues "in the past day" so that could be hampering you. The servers appear to be working however if you still can't find it..p.m. me with your GT and I'll have a look for the picture.. that way we can rule out any other Issues to do with PC's or other access points!

Happy to help

GSL

Once you uploaded a small image, you can access your gallery. There's a 'View All' button next to your most recent pictures. If you click that, it btings you to your full gallery. On the right hand side of the screen, you'll see a box with information about videos and Big Shots. At the bottom of the box, there's the download link for your Big Shots.

Precisely 👍

It says your photo is not there

Im stuck on finding the bigshots aswell, I can go to my gallery, find all my normal pictures by clicking view all, but no big shot to be found anywhere..

Im stuck on finding the bigshots aswell, I can go to my gallery, find all my normal pictures by clicking view all, but no big shot to be found anywhere..

You have to be logged in to Forzamotorsport.net

Thank you , the extra panel at side of the screen is there now to download bigshot, I actually cannot remember what it is, just downloading now.

Back