Where to preorder GT Sport?

Is it safe to preorder GT Sport game now or should I wait and see if they will cancel the release date again?

If it's safe to preorder the game now, where is the best and safe place to preorder this game in the US?

Thanks!

Is it safe to preorder GT Sport game now or should I wait and see if they will cancel the release date again?

If it's safe to preorder the game now, where is the best and safe place to preorder this game in the US?

Thanks!
I'm not an american but i hope i could help you in any sort of way. To pre order now or later, i would say you better pre order the game later or even wait until the release date and see the review by players and online sites. Of course that means you won't get the pre order bonus if you didn't pre order so it's really your choice.

As for best place to pre order, would you rather get the Digital or Physical version?
You could check this GTP News Article by our fellow member @SlipZtrEm to see which places and editions you could pre order in North America.
https://www.gtplanet.net/gran-turismo-sport-special-editions-detailed/

I hope that's helpful for you.

If you're in America then here are the bonuses that are given for Pre-Ordering the game from the Retailers that Gran Turismo chose to Partner with.
upload_2017-7-19_19-53-39.png

Thanks for your help!

I would not mind waiting to order after the release date. But I really want to get the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT and it is one of the bonus cars if you preorder. I am wondering if you can still get the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT If you buy the game after the release date? Like you can buy it with in game credits at the auto dealer in the game or is it only available in the preorder game?

If I can only get that car in the preorder game, I will probably do a preorder now to be safe. But I believe the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Will be available to all players on the release date but you will have to either win the car or up with game credits.

Sony have been vocal about how they're changing the way game announce their release dates. So GTS's release date is pretty secure.

Now I'll wait for someone to say but it's PD hahahahah to which I'll respond by pointing to the first sentence.

Thanks for your help!

I would not mind waiting to order after the release date. But I really want to get the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT and it is one of the bonus cars if you preorder. I am wondering if you can still get the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT If you buy the game after the release date? Like you can buy it with in game credits at the auto dealer in the game or is it only available in the preorder game?

If I can only get that car in the preorder game, I will probably do a preorder now to be safe. But I believe the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Will be available to all players on the release date but you will have to either win the car or up with game credits.
I believe that it's some sort of early access or early boost pack when you could unlock it right when you start the game rather than having to grind...etc.

That's at least what i think.

If you have Amazon Prime and want a physical version of the game, Amazon would be my pick. $48 for regular version or $56 for the Limited Edition($65 without PRIME).

Haven't really been following GTSport but had an email that PSN pre-order gives a 'Pace Car Pack' DLC, no idea what that includes but it is certainly more expensive than buying on a real disk.

Back