Which car and track combo are YOU looking forward to?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MagpieRacer
  • 156 comments
  • 8,065 views
Audi RS6 on Nordschleife :D
 
Tsukuba in a Nissan Skyline R32 R-Tune
 
Well, as for the track, it'll have to be the 'Ring 24H course. With dynamic weather and night/day transition active.
The cars im looking forward to combine with it:

P Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
P Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
P Audi RS 6 Avant ‘08
P Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car ‘67
P Ford Mark IV Race Car ‘67
P High End Performance G37 (SEMA Gran Turismo Awards 2008)
P Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66
P Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ‘67 (Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance Polyhony Digital Trophy 2008)
P Lexus IS F Racing Concept ‘08
P Lexus LFA ‘10
P Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX TwinTurbo 2seater (Z32) ‘89
P Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec II Nür (R34) ‘02
P Shelby Cobra 427 ‘66
P Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘10
 
Ferrari 330 P4 on anything. :) But in all seriousness, probably Circuit de la Sarthe or Monza.
 
Nurburging + Audi R8 5.2 FSI quattro ‘09. Going to be so yummy, can't wait!
 
ZR1 on the night special stage 5. I love the old tracks.
 
There's so many that I'm looking forward to. But since seeing SSR7 that is probably going to be the first track I use, maybe with the Ferrari 458 Italia. It's a vehicle I've been looking forward to for a very long time now.
 
Location? Easy!
The most Targa Florio-like course the Course Generator can generate.

Vehicle?
Any well balanced car will do, but to me a classic style course call for classics style cars. Pre 1980 sportscars and touring cars do spring to mind first. The new 1967 LeMans-combatants and the XJ13 seems tempting enough. The Miura is a given.
Maybe this time around we are allowed a proper transmission in a Chaparall?
Let's see if the generator allows narrow enough roads in properly challenging surroundings.

OT:
I know. I just prefer the term "Course Generator."
To me, "Maker" seems a bit "Google Translate." Not exactly wrong, but a bit sloppy when there is a word that give a better description of the function it performs.
But I understand. English is not my native tongue either.
 
Last edited:
Wow, that was a bit tricky one. I really looked forward to Zonda F and Aston Martin DBS around the Ring in rain. But. Sadly I won't see Zonda F nor DBS (in the beginning at least..) = (
 
MR2 GT-S @ Nordschleife
 
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ?00 throught TRIAL MOUNTAIN , Bring back old memorys
 
Pagani Zonda R;
BMW M5 '08;
BMW M3 '07;
Audi R8 5.2;
Audi RS6 advant;
All Ferraris;
All Lambos;
Mclaren F1;
on Nurburgring
 
The 'ring (wet and dry) in *any* Ferrari. In fact doing laps in all of the Ferraris one by one. And then some Alfas...and then.. and then.... :D
 
Nurburgring nordschliefe in rain with veyron
TGTT with 458
My generated track with a murcielago :D
 
Circuit de La Sarthe with Audi R10 beating Peugeot 908 HDi FAP in the fames 24 hours endurance race! :sly:
 
Ford GT at Suzuka circuit, with bit of oversteer through the turns 3-6. :dopey:
 
Nurburgring Nordschleife (night and raining) with McLaren MP4-12C!

Suzuka Circuit with Lexus LFA!
 
Last edited:
TOP Gear Track with a Lexus LFA.
Nurburgring Nordschleife with a Nissan GT-R.
I hope the computer systems of both cars work well in GT5...

Circuit de la Sarthe with a Ferrari 330P4
 
F40 + Nurburgring + Night + Rain = WIN
F10 + Monaco + (Can't remember if there is rain) = WIN
Corvette Z06 + Nurburgring + Rain

+ a million other combinations
 
I want to drive any and all of the cars in the game, but if i have to choose a combo i will choose . . .

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 on the top gear test track and also the stunt arena they mentioned, which i have not heard much news on in awhile. If anybody has any new info on the stunt arena it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
 
McLaren F1 road car at Circuit de la sarthe day/night cycle. AMAZING!!
 
Back