Which car makes the best sound in GT5:P?

• Thread starter rampresin
  • 71 comments
ohhhhhhhh...I just don't know
Shortlist:

Tuned 111r
Mustang GT
ZO6
Amuse 350Z
F40
Mines GTR
DB9
Mini Cooper S
BMW 135i
Evo9
Jaguar XK

...and more

i still think its the f2007,while watching the replay switch the camera to rear view,oh its divine,although f40 and mines gt-r are good too

yeah, but a lot of people say the F2007 sounds really fake - though I admit at one point in the rev range, if just gets this reverb sound that makes it louder and manic sounding car.

may be below the 6/7000 rpm mark its a bit funny but in the higher rev range its awesome,i just bought my 3rd f2007 yesterday

Having just recently driven it, I'd have to give a big 👍 for the Ferrari 599

It sounds like a wild beast :scared:

Kind of like some wild cat, or maybe even a Tasmanian Devil growling :)

Last edited:
I reckon the 512bb makes the best sound, it's fantastic to listen to it. :drool:

Whats up with that? Everyone say it's great, but the chase cam sound is horrible. Does anyone else there's something fishy with the revs in that car? Theres like a space in the revs (near the bottom end) when it skips a tone and slightly changes noise. It happened with the SLR in GT4 and it annoys me. Like a arrrrrr to an eeeeeeeeerr without going through the iiiiiiirr....(or something)

Hard to say, but I like the 599, ZO6 and the 512bb. Yeah, there is something fishy with the 512bb, try accelerating slowly, or just building up the revs while staying still. Still sounds fantastic in the interior view though. :)

Mines GTR, Amuse S2000, Corvette/Tuned, F40, EvoX/Tuned, DB9 and GTLM

I'd have to say the Ford GT, 599, Art Morrison Vette and Corvette Z06 make the best sounds in the game. All V8's except for 599. Favourite would be the Ford GT, drove that the other day with the sound fully cranked and I couldn't concentrate on driving. Was driving slow and revving the engine because it sounded so awesome.:drool::drool:

I'm not a big fan of the 512BB sound.:yuck:

It's between the Mustang GT, Ford GT, Art Morrison and Z06.

I'd have to say the Ford GT, 599, Art Morrison Vette and Corvette Z06 make the best sounds in the game. All V8's except for 599. Favourite would be the Ford GT, drove that the other day with the sound fully cranked and I couldn't concentrate on driving. Was driving slow and revving the engine because it sounded so awesome.:drool::drool:

I'm not a big fan of the 512BB sound.:yuck:

The 599 is a V12, and I have a severe dis-taste for the Ferrari V8s, but I like the 512 BB.;)

It's between the Mustang GT, Ford GT, Art Morrison and Z06.

The 599 is a V12, and I have a severe dis-taste for the Ferrari V8s, but I like the 512 BB.;)

Very similiar to the sounds I like, very predictable us two I think.:lol:

The 599 is an Enzo engine isn't it? Which is of course a V12.;)

I really like the V8 sounds in the game from the Mustang V8 GT, Sl 55 AMG, AM Corvette and Jaguar 4.2 between 2000 and 4000 RPM.

Amuse S2000 is great too, i dont feel anything coming from the 512BB to be honest.

Chris

The Mines, Amuse, 599, GT, Z06 and ART are my personal faves, I also have a softspot for the Amuse/Opera 350Zs exhaust note.

I like the sound of the Lancia Delta HF Integrale, it's closed to the reality. Also the 05 Impreza sounds closed to a STOCK (not usual see an stock impreza, because usually they are a little upgraded) 05 Impreza. Rotary and V-TEC sounds are also very nice. Tuned cars sounds really nice. What about the sound of the tuned Lotus? This sound it's amazing!
I also like the car sounds you said before, the Mustang, Amuse, 599, Mine's GT-R....
In general I'm really happy with the car sounds, but some needs to be improved.

What do you guys think of the Audi R8? Am I the only one who thinks it sounds terrible in the game? :scared:

Hmm, I might try the Delta Integrale next, it is one of those cars that I've thought I'd buy many times, but have never actually done it. :)

I just hope we get some epic blow off valve noises in GT5 full. I don't want hollywood NFS ones I just want to have one on the cars which do, like those big turbos you can slap on a Skyline, I'd like a blow off valve with some.

i am not talking about ky,its about the car even they said that on topgear

If Jeremy Clarkson told you to jump off the Empire State building because its cool... Would you do that too??

Back