Which car makes the best sound in GT5:P?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5: Prologue' started by rampresin, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Boffin

Boffin

oh yeah? what do they drive? I doubt it's anything like an M3. Reading an old AutoSalon mag, even the tuners have to agree that an M3 trumps most imports.

2. mu51im

mu51im

nope, but in other games they dont do that.

3. Fahim

Fahim

Defitnley the Ferrari's make the best noise. If you've got like a 5.1 dolby system. The Playstation 3 can even handle 7.1 but I've only got 5 speakers.

You can pick up a good sound system from Ebay for about 100 pounds. Get one with optical for best sound.

4. Dragonistic

Dragonistic

Clearly this blender sounds far better then GT5Ps 'Vette!

5. Fahim

Fahim

LOL. Yea i watched that one. Right funny. That tramp and weasle Richard are funny.

6. Paulie

Paulie Premium

From the inside the Z06 sounds spot on, from the outside it sounds just a little too rattly IMO. Still sounds absolutely tough, but in game from the outside it's not quite true to life IMO.

7. G.T.Ace

G.T.Ace

What other games have you played with officially licensed (no mod) Ferraris?
    You also need to compare the Ferraris in GT5P with other, comparable cars, in GT5P, because every game has its own physics characteristics.

And tbh if you watch videos of the cars (especially the F40 and F430), you can see a lot of similarities in the handling.

8. xzadious

xzadious

best sound IMO is the dodge viper gts 2002 in the rear view camera. its got perfect deep american muscle also when ur idling u can here the supercharger when ur in cockpit view. Turn up your bass and just listen to it idle and u will love it.

9. slayclops

slayclops

best sound is Maserati GT S fully tuned. Makes one hell of a noise!!

10. ZedMan1996

ZedMan1996

Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 TwinSpark

[​IMG]

One of the best sounding cars in GT5.
    For only 31,400Cr.​

11. LPTuner

LPTuner

ZedMan. . . I'n one post you have made me consider you as a brother in all but blood. . .

12. LPTuner

LPTuner

Dude I would rather have people see what I'm wearing instead of people trying to count the gray hairs on my head like your "Middle age and up" bull:censored:
    I'f you have a M3 Cab, you drive it. So what if other people tell you it doesnt look good? The fact that you evolve your life around how other people view you is the reason why you think Cab's aren't cool or whatever.

I'f I see you some day at an intersection I'll make sure to have my roof down :)