A PEUGUEOT 905 Race Car '92 (cr.4,399,672) and a AUDI R8 Race Car '01 (cr.4,106,010) both for the first time just appeared the Used Car lot. I'm no expert at cars but I do like the Le Mans race cars. Which should I buy?
A PEUGUEOT 905 Race Car '92 (cr.4,399,672) and a AUDI R8 Race Car '01 (cr.4,106,010) both for the first time just appeared the Used Car lot. I'm no expert at cars but I do like the Le Mans race cars. Which should I buy?
Save your game in a usb then buy both of them and test drive them for as long as you want.When you'll have decided reload your save game and buy your favourite one.Both are amazing
Rock paper scissors with the guy/gal next to you, you win, you take the 905, you lose, you take the R8. Equally fast, two musts in anyone's garage really.
Save your game in a usb then buy both of them and test drive them for as long as you want.When you'll have decided reload your save game and buy your favourite one.Both are amazing