Which car to paint

  • Thread starter Thread starter burgermaster
  • 7 comments
  • 540 views
Messages
127
Messages
ThomasGriffin
I can't decide which of these cars I wan't to use my chrome paint on:

jaguar XJ13
Art Morrison corvette
Mclaren F1
Ford GT
Ferrari Enzo

Any other suggestions might be useful. :)
 
My favorites to chrome so far were:

Jag 66 Race car
Saleen S7 (personal favorite to chrome)
ZZ ll
Enzo
 
Paint them all, man!!!

Personally, though, I like to chrome my dome the most!
 
The XJ13 looks perfect in chrome!
 
The Zonda F looks pretty mean in chrome, but I vote Shelby Cobra :D
 
Out of the cars you have listed definitely the AM Corvette, other notable mentions go to the Veyron and McLaren SLR.
 
If you want people online to drool over your chrome-painted car, you may not want to use your paint-chip on the McLaren F1. They'll be too far behind to admire it and revel in its awesome.
 
Back