which did u listen to?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter SupraFly
  • 25 comments
  • 899 views

SupraFly

(Banned)
Messages
1,492
which genre do u listen to?

personally, rap, rock, trance

-Vash
 
pretty much any rock. hard rock, alternative, punk rock. if it sounds good i listen. but mainly i like alternative. such as stained, nickleback, 3 doors down, metallica, things like that. AFI, yellow card,. and ilike some of the "older alternative" nirvana, offspring, guns and roses. things liek that. haha. i just keep nameing.
 
anything - almost. for rock, only a little alternative, i listen to LOTS of rap but mostly older stuff. My trance collection is unbeatable and my House compilation is pretty good too. I've got a lot of jazz (both classic and acid jazz)
 
i listen to most kinds of rock. i prefer grunge, metal, and nu-metal
rockon.gif
 
as good as everything, it changes over time. The only thing I never got is rap-metal.

I listen to rap, electro, house, metal, mainstream, singer/songwriter, alternative, indie, jazz, opera, punk, folk, world, you name it.
 
First music I would listen to is absolutely of course, rock. Rock like nu-metal, heavy metal, grunge, and industrial.

Second is techno, I mainly listen to it while riding in cars.
 
If I like it, I'll listen to it. I like songs from pretty much any genre except extreme harcore rock and death metal.
 
Originally posted by SupraFly
which genre do u listen to?

personally, rap, rock, trance

-Vash


I would only agree to this style of listening.
I would like to add though, the rap music that I listen to is all non-mainstream rap, it's all underground stuff. I'm not a huge fan of the profanity used on most of the modern day mainstream rap.

Toyo
 
I listen to Rock, Punk rock and some hip hop.
 
I do have to admit, I am not one to listen to Country style music. I was forced from early on to listen to that music every single place we, as a family, drove. I hated that stuff, and as a consequence, I still do.
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
I don't think there is a genre that I woudln't listen to.

How about Björk? (whatever genre she's in)

Or "experimental", 85% of the time it's just a pile of sounds all cobbled together in random order. Certainly lives up to its name.


I listen to 'Trance', some 'Rock' here and there, 'Hip-Hop' once in a while... ooh! and 'Classical'. 'Classical' music is like vegetables, some may not like it that much but you should still have some.
 
Originally posted by millencolin
ROCK ONLY
Define rock. Punk rock, soft rock, heavy metal, hard rock?

I listen to hard rock myself. Rap sucks - except for the odd D12 song every now and then. :)
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
How about Björk? (whatever genre she's in)


Country opera
 
Originally posted by Sleek Stratos
How about Björk? (whatever genre she's in)

Or "experimental", 85% of the time it's just a pile of sounds all cobbled together in random order. Certainly lives up to its name.


I listen to 'Trance', some 'Rock' here and there, 'Hip-Hop' once in a while... ooh! and 'Classical'. 'Classical' music is like vegetables, some may not like it that much but you should still have some.

I don't like Bjork, but she doesn't represent an entire genre. I don't know of any experimental music, but it's possible that there is some experimental band who kicks ass.
 
Musical genres are stupid. Once you label music in such a way, you have convoluted it beyond recognition.
 
banned before 20 posts, wow

-Vash

what did he do?
 
Back