Which is better the Escudo or Gt-One

• Thread starter askia47
  • 13 comments
The GT-One Road car will give the Escudo a good run. The GT-One will give the Escudo a funner run.

The GT-One will catch up in the slow turns.

Escudo will blow the GT-One away if standing start......

Both are great cars.....when tuned correctly.

The Escudo can be "Bullied" into doing what you want.

The GT-One is a drivers car. You can't bully it around the way you can the Escudo. To drive fast, you need to keep it straight, accelerate hard, brake hard, apex the corner, then accelerate hard again.

My vote is for the GT-One.

the GT-One is better, the price is better, I think it will out preform the escubo on everything except rally racing which isn't even that hard, and it is more fun to drive, i also think it turns better, but in a drag the escubo would win(duh) but of coarse, which one is better is in the eyes of the beholder!

the gt-one, as said, u need to accel fast, and brake fast, take turn and acel again....but I find the escudo to be funner to drive, but both would give each other a good run PLUS it also depends on the skill of the driver

Escodo for me 100% it is faster and a lot more durable than the gtone i find but it depends on the driver dj def is right

GT-ONE is half the price of the 'scud- wack a Stage 4 turbo on it, set the auto gear to the max and you'll find the GT-ONE will getter a higher top speed than the Escudo. But, I'd stick with the Escudo because it gets off the line faster than any other car, is easier to keep control of and if you set the GT-ONE up for max speed, it wouldn't get through the gears quick enough to catch the Escudo.

..which is what the games is meant for - all games, for that matter.
once again, that would depend on the player / driver.

the gtone for me is far better it is harder to control and the accel is not as good i dont even bother having a escudo as i see it a pointless and a waste of money but for me it is much more fun get used to it and it is one hell of a car

I absolutely LOVE the GT-ONE. It sticks to the road amazingly, and doesn't slide or anything, which I like. Unlike a lot of MR cars, you can go into turns braking, and come out accelerating. That's good.

Latest Posts

Back