Which new or returning car are you most looking forward to giving a spin?

• Thread starter Magog
  • 69 comments
Well, at least if the car's in GT7 you'll be able to go drink-driving with your buddy without being selfish, dangerous pricks.

Although we have no evidence right now that it will be in GT7, so I don't know why it's even in this thread - about cars in GT7 people are looking forward to driving - in the first place.
Yeah, see above. I was drinking and he was driving. He was swerving around because he was having fun driving a sporty car.

He was swerving around because he was having fun driving a sporty car.
Sounds like he was driving like a selfish, dangerous prick. I have fun driving sporty cars quite often, yet I don't swerve around.

And to reiterate:

Although we have no evidence right now that it will be in GT7, so I don't know why it's even in this thread - about cars in GT7 people are looking forward to driving - in the first place.
Cars confirmed for GT7 only, please.

Yeah, 'cos the driver who "was swerving all over the place" sounds completely sober.

Changing lanes quickly. Taking corners too fast. That sort of thing. Not driving S-patterns across 4 lanes.

Changing lanes quickly. Taking corners too fast. That sort of thing. Not driving S-patterns across 4 lanes.
Might want to reconsider getting in a car with him in future then, if you value your life.

I ended up liking the Radical SR3 SL more than the BAC Mono. It's like a garage kit car version of a Le Mans prototype. I'm feeling it.
17f6ff3536914-screenshotUrl.png

Back