asdfg11 Messages 606 Messages asdfg11 May 1, 2011 #1 Hello, Is there a list somewhere of which of premium cars can have superchargers fitted to them? Failing that I guess we could build a list Thanks.
Hello, Is there a list somewhere of which of premium cars can have superchargers fitted to them? Failing that I guess we could build a list Thanks.
Zhu8 Messages 467 Richmond, B.C. Messages Zhu12345 May 1, 2011 #2 I know that you can Supercharge the Viper ACR, 370Z, and Vitz.
Evolvedsoul Messages 1,140 Toronto Messages Evolved08 May 1, 2011 #3 Can also supercharge the RX-8 and I think the J-limited eunos roadster can be supercharged as well..
Crispy Messages 3,082 Allen, Texas Messages crispychicken49 Messages crispychicken49 May 1, 2011 #4 My parents owned a second generation MX-5 with a Jackson Racing Supercharger on it. Had about 200hp and smoked a Hundai Tiburon.
My parents owned a second generation MX-5 with a Jackson Racing Supercharger on it. Had about 200hp and smoked a Hundai Tiburon.