Which was your first GT2 car?

• Thread starter Kynigh
  • 173 comments

What's the brand of your 1st GT2 car?

• Total voters
I remember that was a Honda CR-X SiR in Green color. I spent many time with that car and it was my favorite in that game:

p30.jpg

i remember chronologically(and technically) having a mitsubishi mirage as my 1st gt2 car when i was a kid; long ago im into lancers and it looks like one.
my 1st gt2 car here in the PS emulator was an FC RX7(also my 1st car in gt4)~

Attachments

• fc.jpg
    fc.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 15
My very first bought car was a light blue '91 Toyota Celica GT-R, however I didn't save on that day. On the next day I started my first real game save and this time the first car was a dark green Honda CRX (older model, not the del-sol).

Several years later when I replayed the game my first car was a dark green mk3 Toyota Supra Turbo.

When I first got the game I just kept buying whatever (S13 Silvia, AE86 et al) and spent all my other credits changing the wheels because I thought the Wheel Shop was the coolest addition EVER. (I was 11, OK?)

First serious game (ie deciding to actually progress..sort of) in 2000; my first car was the Skyline GTS4 but then I discovered WWF Smackdown...anyway..I went through a few saves - the Prelude Si VTEC was a popular one IIRC. However when I started to seriously work my way through the game c.2001 and right up until 2004 (I didn't bother getting GT3 - tried it once at a family friend's and loved the graphics, hated the lack of car choice compared to GT2) my first car was the '92 Mirage Cyborg R which I never sold. First 'New' car on that game was the Alfa 155 TS. Oh the memories...

Green used Honda Civic Sedan, nice all-around car:) but i sold it and bought a red 93 Civic Si 3-Door :D far better than the Sedan, now it has 216 HP:dopey:

Last edited:
Awesome! and yeah, Ohio, its as cold as the arctic, but to me when its 65 degrees it feels hot, lol.
And the CRX for me was love at first sight, a love i still have as the CRX is still my favorite car, it was quick too, did 154 MPH in GT2 :D

I didn't actually play GT2 from the start; I'm continuing my older brother's progress. But if I was to, it'd be a Trueno AE-86, just because it was my dad's first car IRL. It has been for my GT3 and GT4 progress. I'm definitely digging pretty far down to the core of Earth here.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention, preferably a red-black one. (The one in GT4 is white-black though... (´Д` ) )

I didn't actually play GT2 from the start; I'm continuing my older brother's progress. But if I was to, it'd be a Trueno AE-86, just because it was my dad's first car IRL. It has been for my GT3 and GT4 progress. I'm definitely digging pretty far down to the core of Earth here.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention, preferably a red-black one. (The one in GT4 is white-black though... (´Д` ) )

Aw. I thought there was a white and black Trueno!

First car? 1994 Honda Prelude VTEC.

When I first played GT2 I think it was the Skyline GTS25 Type S '91

Same first car I used in GT1.

Whenever I play now it is '93 Supra Turbo, so I can get the Gold Toyota 2000GT before day 10:cheers:

When I first played GT2 I think it was the Skyline GTS25 Type S '91

Same first car I used in GT1.

Whenever I play now it is '93 Supra Turbo, so I can get the Gold Toyota 2000GT before day 10:cheers:

Huh. Maybe I can use that technique to get the 1971 Skyline GT-R before it disappears around day 10...

My first car in GT2 was a red '91 Nissan Pulsar GT-i

It wasn't too pretty but it served its purpose and still remains at the very top of my garage list as a rally car. The reason I bought it was because it had the most horsepower of all the cars available from day 1.

This car would be my go-to car if I were to buy one straight after starting the game, but if I can gold the B-license (which I did the last time I beat GT2) I get a very good Spoon S2000 for doing so. Go through the licenses, win the Trial Mountain endurance, and win the Denso Sard Supra, and I'm in business.

Well, the Spoon S2000 is one of the bugs in the game, inexplicable loss of power mid-powerband. The del Sol RM you get from golding I forget which license is a magnificent car, if you have the skills and patience. I don't usually bother, going for the Silvia K's 1800 or 2000 and some light tuning to win the 1980's event at Tahiti, then Skyline Silhouette to All Stars at Red Rock. Sell the Speed 12 and you can get whatever you want by day 7 (5 days of license testing and two races.)

Back