White and purple FGT in my Online Dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funnystuff
  • 45 comments
  • 5,277 views

Funnystuff

(Banned)
Messages
4
WTF???? I just downloaded todays update and went to my online dealership and there is a white and purple FGT in it for 4.9 mill. What is going on?
 
Oh my goodness you must have some special edition of this game.
 
The online dealership is crazy, I have a yellow FGT, zonda r and mazda furai sitting in it now lol, I got all of them but the fgt.
 
That's the purpose of it, people were complaining about the randomness of these cars and the online-collector dealer is there so you can find some cars, necessary for some events, like the FGT or Japanese oldtimers, easier.
 
WTF???? I just downloaded todays update and went to my online dealership and there is a white and purple FGT in it for 4.9 mill. What is going on?

So what seems to be the problem? Most people would be giddy knowing they found not just 1 but 2 FGTs available for sale. It's damn near impossible to find them in the UCD
 
Its not 2, it is 1 FGT that is white and purple. It is in everyone's online garage.
 
Its not 2, it is 1 FGT that is white and purple. It is in everyone's online garage.

The FGT in my online garage is green! 👍
 
Online Car Dealership? Am I missing something here? All I've ever seen are the two, New and Used, how do I access an online one?
 
Online Car Dealership? Am I missing something here? All I've ever seen are the two, New and Used, how do I access an online one?

Part of the new update, it's right above the car delivery truck, you can't miss it =p.
 
Part of the new update, it's right above the car delivery truck, you can't miss it =p.

thanks, I haven't updated mine yet (stuck at work).
 
it's a big file. 608 mb

It's not the file size that's ever the problem. My PS3 will start the download, then the estimated time remaining will go up and up until finally it just gives me an error message and says try again. this will happen multiple times, then, suddenly it'll just work, usually about a week or a week and a half later.
 
I got tired of looking for the FGT, so i bought a Peugeot 908 over the weekend. After seeing the update to say i have rage running through my veins is an understatement...
 
Ya i updated it and when i looked inside, i saw a green FGT, and it is still there. OH and for the seasonal events, i cant get past 3rd for the fiat 500 chalenge. Its goood money and XP though :)
 
I got tired of looking for the FGT, so i bought a Peugeot 908 over the weekend. After seeing the update to say i have rage running through my veins is an understatement...

I'm the opposite, I have the money needed but I'm level 22 lol. I have 4.5m saved up so I'm sure by the time I hit 24 I will have 5m =p.
 
Yesterday someone paid approx. EUR 29 on eBay for a Formula Gran Turismo. Would like to see his face today when he spots the new online dealership with one in it... :scared:
 
yeah i have been looking for the fgt in hours without having anny luck so now when its here i don't have enough money -.- :P
 
the one in mine is white and blue, and it doesnt seem to reset when you do races, its like its there permanently
 
the one in mine is white and blue, and it doesnt seem to reset when you do races, its like its there permanently

Yeah I'm guessing new cars come daily (real human days).
 
I got tired of looking for the FGT, so i bought a Peugeot 908 over the weekend. After seeing the update to say i have rage running through my veins is an understatement...




I already had an FGT, but similar story... I grinded my tail off to finally buy the Peugeot 908 last night. Woke up today to find an ORANGE FGT in the online dealership, and then I found out about yellow ones as well. Needless to say, I started the day with 100,000 cr. I now have enough to buy another FGT.

With the new update they really improved the pace of grinding. You can now race the Indy from the American Championship event for 117,000 cr., and they got rid of loading times completely after the initial one. You can now just restart the race immediately when it's finished. So basically more money in less time. It's still been a very long day working for the credits to buy my new yellow FGT, but this helped the process a lot.

Best of luck.
 
I got tired of looking for the FGT, so i bought a Peugeot 908 over the weekend. After seeing the update to say i have rage running through my veins is an understatement...

I am sure the guy that bought an FGT off ebay for over $135us is feeling even worse seeing as people can clone em now.

Looking at an all red (or orange) FGT on the online dealership. Just want to confirm, the cars in the online dealership can be used just like any other car and isn't limited to online racing? Sorry, just got a PS3 when GT5 came out and am a total noob here.
 
what a glorious day for GT5! I have been playing for weeks, and have never seen a FGT for sale. Today, there was an orange on in the online dealer. I was short on money and worried it would disappear before i raised the 2mil. I ground indy hard, and when i got the money...it was still there!
 
It's not the file size that's ever the problem. My PS3 will start the download, then the estimated time remaining will go up and up until finally it just gives me an error message and says try again. this will happen multiple times, then, suddenly it'll just work, usually about a week or a week and a half later.

I am having the same exact problem right now, but my connection is excellent, what's going on????:nervous:
 
Please, if anyone can afford to purchase a yellow FGT right now, I can buy an orange one and trade with you if you're interested in an orange FGT. Let me know.
 
So different people get different colors of cars from the online dealership? My FGT is white/purple in the dealership.

I'm about ready to buy a FGT, but I don't really get how the colors work.
 
My FGT is in white/purple too in the online dealership... I dont like that color. I finaly do have the credits to buy one. Does anyone knows if you get other colors, like depeding on day? I would prefer red of blue...

The FGT that I've seen when was level 23 (in the occasion dealer) was blue, but I havent seen it every since...
 
Last edited:
Back