White and purple FGT in my Online Dealership

  • Thread starter Thread starter Funnystuff
  • 45 comments
  • 5,277 views
My FGT is totally red. It looks like the F2007.
I just hit level 22 with about 2mill credits. I bet it will be gone by the time I can afford it :/
 
Silly question, I'm sure... what's "Online" about the Online Dealership? Do you simply have to be online to access it?

It seems that different people are seeing different cars at different times so I doubt that we're all viewing the same source...
 
My FGT is totally red. It looks like the F2007.
I just hit level 22 with about 2mill credits. I bet it will be gone by the time I can afford it :/

Did you get this red FGT in the online dealership?
 
Oh joy, someone finally traded me their yellow FGT for my orange one!! The orange one looks great, but the yellow one makes me feel warm and fuzzy, I just love it.
 
Mine is yellow and green, it looks like a chinese Lotus knock-off LOL
 
Unbelievable! Spent the last week and a half scouring the used car showroom every five races and sometimes using the licence test trick for an FGT. Finally find one yesterday morning, now all of a sudden they're flipping everywhere!
 
I need to get the Yellow and Black FGT that's in my online dealership. All I need is just a few more Credits and to level up once more. Only then can I buy it.
 
My FGT looks like the Lotus in 2010's F1 season. Looks pretty sweet.
 
I have the original blue one plus I just bought the white/purple one. It's sweet! I'm curious to see if there's a stealth model of the FGT. I had an all black one in GT4.
 
I have a blue FGT and on my online store have a Red one, but would love a Purple and white one, any offers
 
What kind of mileage do the FGTs have in your online dealerships? Mine is at approx. 6700 kms and I'm debating on if I should wait for a lower mileage example...
 
Just got a green FGT. Reminds me of Brown GP F1 car of 2009
 
The FGT at my dealership showed an orange square, but the FGT itself looks bright red to me. I bought and the option for buying it again became whited out. It stayed like that for a couple days. Today, I see the FGT at my online dealership is now all white and I can once again buy another FGT. Guessing the online dealership cycles through cars every 36+ hours probably. Didn't really track it.
 
Saw a nice yellow & black combo the other day... too bad I don't have the credits yet.
 
The FGT at my dealership showed an orange square, but the FGT itself looks bright red to me. I bought and the option for buying it again became whited out. It stayed like that for a couple days. Today, I see the FGT at my online dealership is now all white and I can once again buy another FGT. Guessing the online dealership cycles through cars every 36+ hours probably. Didn't really track it.

I think it changed today because the seasonal events also changed.
 
Back