White Smoke Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang, since we seem to be on a "my car irl" schtick..I am the proud owner of a 1986 nissan 300zx turbo, and a not so proud owner of a 2000 pontiac gran prix...as soon as it is completely paid off I'm convincing the gf to get a subaru or an audi

Dang, since we seem to be on a "my car irl" schtick..I am the proud owner of a 1986 nissan 300zx turbo, and a not so proud owner of a 2000 pontiac gran prix...as soon as it is completely paid off I'm convincing the gf to get a subaru or an audi

Haha watch out for those grand prix's I know a guy who had one and he couldn't take it over 140km/h for fear of it shaking too much

SparcoSmoke
Haha watch out for those grand prix's I know a guy who had one and he couldn't take it over 140km/h for fear of it shaking too much

AUP be darned, **** the Grand Prix...you ask me the only decent things to come from Pontiac were the recent GTO, G8, and Solstice, and they should've been branded as Chevys..Grand Prix is a piece of manure...any carmaker that dedicates years to producing heavy, anemic, land barges that offer no manual option, is the butthole from whence said manure originated

AUP be darned, **** the Grand Prix...you ask me the only decent things to come from Pontiac were the recent GTO, G8, and Solstice, and they should've been branded as Chevys..Grand Prix is a piece of manure...any carmaker that dedicates years to producing heavy, anemic, land barges that offer no manual option, is the butthole from whence said manure originated

Haha I actually could have said that any better
Oh and I can't remember but there was some special year or some special grand prix or something where you actually could get a manual. Never seen it but I have heard of it and it blew my mind, then I realised that it was a grand prix so I just laughed at it

I agree. GM made pontiac into a total crap brand of GM. Pontiacs were really nice back in the day.

I agree. GM made pontiac into a total crap brand of GM. Pontiacs were really nice back in the day.

Do Yall know what Pontiac stands for?
Your gunna laugh at this but my high school auto teacher taught me this
Poor
Old
N word
Thinks
It's
A
Cadillac

Oh yeah.. like Italian Retards Out Cruising Camaros...lol...I dunno, I know I'm an oddity amongst my people for my love of all cars japanese, but most I know are diehard heavy chevy aficiandos..cadillacs are for old folks(well not so much any more)...u ask me 300cs and chargers are the new pontiacs...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back