White Smoke Gang !

WSG I wont be on untill later tonight as im not feeling too good from yesterdays party. Bad hangover :yuck:

I probably won't be on until the weekend, time to spend some quality time with the family :). It's my baby girls first Christmas and New Year so it's a big thing. I'll be on Friday on.

Bluntified
I probably won't be on until the weekend, time to spend some quality time with the family :). It's my baby girls first Christmas and New Year so it's a big thing. I'll be on Friday on.

Congrats ! See you then.

Happy new years fellas see you guys tomorrow after i download all my crap on my ps3 ha ha.:dunce:👍

Hey,: just ordered a wheel stand/rig, a GT Omega one. I kinda gave up on my table stand crap so me and my girl pitched in for it, should be here mid week next week so I'll be on more. The table I have now is too flimsy and is holding me back big time, I always fear it'll fall over lol so I try to be too gentle with it.

I'm doin it up big this year, no holdin back!!

Bluntified
Hey,: just ordered a wheel stand/rig, a GT Omega one. I kinda gave up on my table stand crap so me and my girl pitched in for it, should be here mid week next week so I'll be on more. The table I have now is too flimsy and is holding me back big time, I always fear it'll fall over lol so I try to be too gentle with it.

I'm doin it up big this year, no holdin back!!

Very nice, glad to hear 👍
My G27 should be here today or tommorow, so ill be back on GT5 too.

You Night slidin tonite? Its gonna be s chassis night, I'm whippin out the 180sx in BTR colors..

BayouSimDrifter
yo slick it was fun tonight. ill be practicing that wheel more now, ill try not to be lazy

Thanks man, but I am a bit confuesed... What was your PSN ?

How does it feel compared to your old wheel? How you holding up with the knocking sounds lol..

I love it. The wheel is smoother and spins way faster. Pedals are harder to push.
I like the clicking sound the shifter makes.

If you open up your shifter and line the inner rim (of the inside) with the fabric part of a Velcro strip (the sticky ones), it'll give the shifter a way better feel. Right now it'll feel a little plasticy but with some fabric (like the Velcro) it'll give it a sturdier feel, more real!

Here's the link that I used:

Shifter Mod.

It won't void your warranty (unless you break something, which is hard to do lol) and is perfectly safe.

Edit: I'm gonna be on around 10:30pm, if anyone gets on, hit me up. I'd come on earlier but I don't use my mic till my kid goes to bed (10pm)! She's 10 months now and chatty as hell, or should I say "screamy" lol, slick knows lol.

Last edited:
If you open up your shifter and line the inner rim (of the inside) with the fabric part of a Velcro strip (the sticky ones), it'll give the shifter a way better feel. Right now it'll feel a little plasticy but with some fabric (like the Velcro) it'll give it a sturdier feel, more real!

Here's the link that I used:

Shifter Mod.

It won't void your warranty (unless you break something, which is hard to do lol) and is perfectly safe.

Edit: I'm gonna be on around 10:30pm, if anyone gets on, hit me up. I'd come on earlier but I don't use my mic till my kid goes to bed (10pm)! She's 10 months now and chatty as hell, or should I say "screamy" lol, slick knows lol.

I'll be on.

Wish i could have been there epic video duman I just got my ps3 back so hopefully I can get PINKY my ssr in the next one but great job everyone who was in it its one of the best videos ive seen just jelous I couldnt be there lol!!!👍

I got my stand yesterday and got it all set up. It feels totally different, I gotta re-learn a few things, mostly where things are and the whole feel of it. This thing is crazy though, I can finally throw this thing around without it falling over lol, I'm gonna make an on-board vid soon!

I'll be on tonight if anyone's up for it.

Hey, took a couple pics of my set up so you guys can see what I'm workin with and to brag a bit lol, kidding. I posted it in the Sim Hardware section, here's the link:

Blunts Setup

How's the video coming?

PSN was down almost all night, I finally shut it off around 12:30 because I couldn't get online. Its OK though, it gave me a chance to work on some tunes. I was working on an Evo for touge, I'll bring it out next time to see if it can keep up with you lol.

Back