Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Don't worry, I was offline for almost one year and nobody even knew I was gone.
I fell from grace a long time ago. :D

Don't worry, I was offline for almost one year and nobody even knew I was gone.
I fell from grace a long time ago. :D

hahaha... what do you mean by that?
Well... I was gone for 3 years prior to my 1 year absence though. I was only active for a bit when GT5 came out, but I guess life kinda caught up with me. Haven't played GT5 in months either... :guilty: However, after the whole GT5 hybrid thing came up, I guess its worth trying to play it again in a way. :)

awwww... thanks. :lol:
Well I do know what that means, but to be more specific... why would you want to say that? Just because you weren't active on GTP these days? Or you just made a lot of enemies here? :P
* Because I have a lot of "issues", reacted to wrong way in the past to certain posts (long time ago and the very, very recent past).
* Misunderstood certain posts and thought they were addressed to me, which they weren't. My answers weren't not that pleasant to read (to say the least).
* Or misread certain posts addressed to me and thought that they were trying to insult me, which they weren't.
* Attacked certain mods, etc ..... .
* Having to wrong sense of humor, thinking I was being funny.

Do I need to go on?

:D

I left GTP in, I believe it was in April 2011 and came back in March 2012.

Good to see you back, Muz. 👍

thanks dude. 👍

* Because I have a lot of "issues", reacted to wrong way in the past to certain posts (long time ago and the very, very recent past).
* Misunderstood certain posts and thought they were addressed to me, which they weren't. My answers weren't not that pleasant to read (to say the least).
* Or misread certain posts addressed to me and thought that they were trying to insult me, which they weren't.
* Attacked certain mods, etc ..... .
* Having to wrong sense of humor, thinking I was being funny.

Do I need to go on?

:D

I left GTP in, I believe it was in April 2011 and came back in March 2012.

Ah I see... well those aren't really the kind of things to remember, and I'm sorry if I bother you to answer this. But good to know that you're still around regardless of those issues in the past. :)

Also welcome back to :gtpflag:

No problem at all.

If GTP members don't like me, well too bad for them. It's their loss. I'm such a nice person. :P

I still have issues and I'm aware of my problems and will do as much as possible to avoid problems. :mischievous:

Also welcome back to :gtpflag:

No problem at all.

If GTP members don't like me, well too bad for them. It's their loss. I'm such a nice person. :P

I still have issues and I'm aware of my problems and will do as much as possible to avoid problems. :mischievous:

hahaha... again, thanks for the welcome. :P
Oh, and hope you can resolves your issues someone and get along with everyone. (and vise versa) :)

He`s not away for a long time if at all...

Liquid: "I am moving back to a household with no home telephone, and consequently no internet. I will be restricted to app based internet browsing only. Sadly, this means my posting and visiting frequency here at the Planet is going to plummet and disappear."

Don`t miss to miss him. Sooner or later.

So long, Liquid
pessimist.gif
!

By the way, have anyone heard from Kikie? He hasn't been online in months.

Haven't seen Sid_Chicana post in a while and it appears Igywana has disappeared again. :indiff: I think once update 2.12 came to GT5, they must have lost interest. :(

Quote from banned user log:

DarkAvengerZR1 - 2nd March 2013 - We're fed up of all the abusive comments, picking on other members and all the teen angst she brings.

Haven't seen Sid_Chicana post in a while and it appears Igywana has disappeared again. :indiff: I think once update 2.12 came to GT5, they must have lost interest. :(
This.

Yep once the hybrid wave ended (sort of) they literally just vanished!

As for DarkAvengerZR1, I knew how she was banned, I just didn't understand if that was what Leicht was asking about or not. ;)
She seemed like a good member at first and then something happened and she wasn't the same afterwards. :(

I am already missing Spoil T now. I just don't know what happened to him, he seemed like a civilized person everytime he seen him and then somehow he just "snapped"! I seriously wonder if he got hacked because it is not like him to go off the way he did. :scared:

Last edited:
I am already missing Spoil T now. I just don't know what happened to him, he seemed like a civilized person everytime he seen him and then somehow he just "snapped"! I seriously wonder if he got hacked because it is not like him to go off the way he did. :scared:

"Civilized."

HA!

It was a long time coming, and I didn't see when he "snapped", but knowing Spoil-T it would totally be like him to "go off like that".

"Civilized."

HA!

It was a long time coming, and I didn't see when he "snapped", but knowing Spoil-T it would totally be like him to "go off like that".
Thanks! :lol:

That of course is just my point of view, but seeing that you have been on the forums longer than I have, your probably right. :scared:

Here is where it all happened.

Oops. I forgot to put the word "how" :dunce:
I thought that was what you ment, but I wan't sure. :lol: Oh well, accidents happen. ;)

I was kind of surprised in a way when Guardian got banned, then again I have seen him cause trouble before.

Already missing FastASheck as well, he was a good friend. :(

Last edited:
He also tried to steal some of Gtun3d's (I pretty sure it was Gtun3d, someone correct me if I'm wrong.) art on another forum.

And thank you, that link is gold! : D
Your welcome! :) Stealing certainly isn't a good thing to do. I can't believe Spoil-T and Guardian are not in the banned user log. :ill:
His avatar is easily one of the best I've seen here.
I am not sure what his avatar means or if it is even appropriate for the forums, but it certainly makes him stand out from everyone else. :lol:

I have looked at some of Rumple Foreskin's posts and I think the reason he never comes on anymore is because he may have lost interest. :(

He was constantly rude. Absolutely no time for him whatsoever.
It did seem like there where certain people he didn't like, luckly me and ZDUPH got along with him just fine.

I won't judge anybody who doesn't like him.
Who remembers Jared??

(SandStorm, Stinky Chicken)
Er, SandStorm's real name was Jonathan, not Jared, unless he legally changed his name. :lol: He is of those people I could have met way back when, some of his posts are kind of funny. :lol:

Found SiNiST3R on another forum and finally got to talk to him! :D He seems to be doing just fine, really enjoying GT5 from what I gather.

Er, SandStorm's real name was Jonathan, not Jared, unless he legally changed his name. :lol: He is of those people I could have met way back when, some of his posts are kind of funny. :lol:

He's listed on here as Jonathan but he's not.

I miss him.

He's listed on here as Jonathan but he's not.

I miss him.
That's probably another reason why he is banned because the AUP has rules about posting inaccurate information.
I tend to venture in some of GTPlanet's oldest threads a lot, so that is how I recognize some of the people ya'll talk about. ;)

Here is a list of some of the people I wish I could have met a long time ago:

Darin - Seemed like a good member and some of his posts were kind of funny. I enjoy reading some of the things he posted years back.

Ghostrider - I think he was a mod back in the early days of GTP, had a lot of interesting posts and his avatar is really funny! :lol: I recently resurrected one of his old threads he started 12 years ago and hadn't been touched since! :sly:

Dark Elite - Very nice guy from what I have seen, even when Rac3rX was stirring up trouble he still seemed like a very likable guy. I wish he would return and keep his 300 MPH thread going. :(

Tom M - Very early member of GTPlanet and quite a good one too. I enjoy reading all his old posts from back in the day and plus his avatar is awesome! :dopey: I can't believe he hasn't posted since 2005! :(

and of course SandStorm. ;) I do hope Rumple Foreskin comes on again soon as well as everyone I just mentioned.

Last edited:
Yep once the hybrid wave ended (sort of) they literally just vanished!

As for DarkAvengerZR1, I knew how she was banned, I just didn't understand if that was what Leicht was asking about or not. ;)
She seemed like a good member at first and then something happened and she wasn't the same afterwards. :(

I was kind of surprised in a way when Guardian got banned, then again I have seen him cause trouble before.

Already missing FastASheck as well, he was a good friend. :(

That's a pretty ominous cloud of friends.

:P

Back