Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

Discussion in 'The Rumble Strip' started by Monatsende, Aug 27, 2012.

1. kikie

kikie Premium

Don't worry, I was offline for almost one year and nobody even knew I was gone.
    I fell from grace a long time ago. :D

2. Muzaffar

Muzaffar Premium

hahaha... what do you mean by that?
    Well... I was gone for 3 years prior to my 1 year absence though. I was only active for a bit when GT5 came out, but I guess life kinda caught up with me. Haven't played GT5 in months either... :guilty: However, after the whole GT5 hybrid thing came up, I guess its worth trying to play it again in a way. :)

3. kikie

kikie Premium

4. Muzaffar

Muzaffar Premium

awwww... thanks. :lol:
    Well I do know what that means, but to be more specific... why would you want to say that? Just because you weren't active on GTP these days? Or you just made a lot of enemies here? :p

5. McLaren

McLaren Premium

Good to see you back, Muz. :tup:

6. kikie

kikie Premium

* Because I have a lot of "issues", reacted to wrong way in the past to certain posts (long time ago and the very, very recent past).
    * Misunderstood certain posts and thought they were addressed to me, which they weren't. My answers weren't not that pleasant to read (to say the least).
    * Or misread certain posts addressed to me and thought that they were trying to insult me, which they weren't.
    * Attacked certain mods, etc ..... .
    * Having to wrong sense of humor, thinking I was being funny.

Do I need to go on?

:D

I left GTP in, I believe it was in April 2011 and came back in March 2012.

7. Muzaffar

Muzaffar Premium

thanks dude. :tup:

Ah I see... well those aren't really the kind of things to remember, and I'm sorry if I bother you to answer this. But good to know that you're still around regardless of those issues in the past. :)

8. kikie

kikie Premium

Also welcome back to :gtpflag:

No problem at all.

If GTP members don't like me, well too bad for them. It's their loss. I'm such a nice person. :p

I still have issues and I'm aware of my problems and will do as much as possible to avoid problems. :mischievous:

9. Muzaffar

Muzaffar Premium

hahaha... again, thanks for the welcome. :p
    Oh, and hope you can resolves your issues someone and get along with everyone. (and vise versa) :)

10. Dennisch

Dennisch Premium

You know who we are missing since September of 2012?

MadMike!

11. Ross

Ross Premium

His kid is probably taking up all of his time so he hasn't been able to get on ;)

12. Monatsende

Monatsende

He`s not away for a long time if at all...

Liquid: "I am moving back to a household with no home telephone, and consequently no internet. I will be restricted to app based internet browsing only. Sadly, this means my posting and visiting frequency here at the Planet is going to plummet and disappear."

Don`t miss to miss him. Sooner or later.

13. Dean

Dean

So long, Liquid [​IMG]!

By the way, have anyone heard from Kikie? He hasn't been online in months.

14. tfujiwara

tfujiwara

"Musafa Amuf"? Dont remember his name exactly but he was always posting everywhere.

15. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Haven't seen Sid_Chicana post in a while and it appears Igywana has disappeared again. :indiff: I think once update 2.12 came to GT5, they must have lost interest. :(

16. Leicht

Leicht

Can you tell me Darkavengerzr1 she got banned?

17. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Are you asking how she got banned? I don't exactly understand what your saying.

18. Monatsende

Monatsende

Quote from banned user log:

DarkAvengerZR1 - 2nd March 2013 - We're fed up of all the abusive comments, picking on other members and all the teen angst she brings.

This.

19. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Yep once the hybrid wave ended (sort of) they literally just vanished!

As for DarkAvengerZR1, I knew how she was banned, I just didn't understand if that was what Leicht was asking about or not. ;)
    She seemed like a good member at first and then something happened and she wasn't the same afterwards. :(

I am already missing Spoil T now. I just don't know what happened to him, he seemed like a civilized person everytime he seen him and then somehow he just "snapped"! I seriously wonder if he got hacked because it is not like him to go off the way he did. :scared:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  20. Bopop4

Bopop4

"Civilized."

HA!

It was a long time coming, and I didn't see when he "snapped", but knowing Spoil-T it would totally be like him to "go off like that".

21. Leicht

Leicht

Oops. I forgot to put the word "how" :dunce:

22. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Thanks! :lol:

That of course is just my point of view, but seeing that you have been on the forums longer than I have, your probably right. :scared:

Here is where it all happened.

I thought that was what you ment, but I wan't sure. :lol: Oh well, accidents happen. ;)

I was kind of surprised in a way when Guardian got banned, then again I have seen him cause trouble before.

Already missing FastASheck as well, he was a good friend. :(

23. Bopop4

Bopop4

He also tried to steal some of Gtun3d's (I pretty sure it was Gtun3d, someone correct me if I'm wrong.) art on another forum.

And thank you, that link is gold! : D

24. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Your welcome! :) Stealing certainly isn't a good thing to do. I can't believe Spoil-T and Guardian are not in the banned user log. :sick:
    I am not sure what his avatar means or if it is even appropriate for the forums, but it certainly makes him stand out from everyone else. :lol:

I have looked at some of Rumple Foreskin's posts and I think the reason he never comes on anymore is because he may have lost interest. :(

25. Danny

Danny Premium

He was constantly rude. Absolutely no time for him whatsoever.

26. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

It did seem like there where certain people he didn't like, luckly me and ZDUPH got along with him just fine.

I won't judge anybody who doesn't like him.
    Er, SandStorm's real name was Jonathan, not Jared, unless he legally changed his name. :lol: He is of those people I could have met way back when, some of his posts are kind of funny. :lol:

Found SiNiST3R on another forum and finally got to talk to him! :D He seems to be doing just fine, really enjoying GT5 from what I gather.

27. Danny

Danny Premium

He's listed on here as Jonathan but he's not.

I miss him.

28. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

That's probably another reason why he is banned because the AUP has rules about posting inaccurate information.
    I tend to venture in some of GTPlanet's oldest threads a lot, so that is how I recognize some of the people ya'll talk about. ;)

Here is a list of some of the people I wish I could have met a long time ago:

Darin - Seemed like a good member and some of his posts were kind of funny. I enjoy reading some of the things he posted years back.

Ghostrider - I think he was a mod back in the early days of GTP, had a lot of interesting posts and his avatar is really funny! :lol: I recently resurrected one of his old threads he started 12 years ago and hadn't been touched since! :sly:

Dark Elite - Very nice guy from what I have seen, even when Rac3rX was stirring up trouble he still seemed like a very likable guy. I wish he would return and keep his 300 MPH thread going. :(

Tom M - Very early member of GTPlanet and quite a good one too. I enjoy reading all his old posts from back in the day and plus his avatar is awesome! :dopey: I can't believe he hasn't posted since 2005! :(

and of course SandStorm. ;) I do hope Rumple Foreskin comes on again soon as well as everyone I just mentioned.

29. Tornado

Tornado

That's a pretty ominous cloud of friends.

:p

30. Sonygamer455

Sonygamer455

Okey.... :lol:

Guess im just weird like that! :lol:

I honestly had to look that word up before I understood what it ment. :lol: