Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
Finduszip.

Where have you disappeared to my Norwegian friend? You seemed annoying at first but I want you back :( .

This user was banned long before i signed up here, but i do wish SiNiST3R was still here.:indiff: He was in the GTPSP forum alot i believe, pity he isn't here after some of the most recent discoveries.:nervous:

Last edited:
Hasn't been long and im already missing DarkAvengerZR1. I used to see her in the Hot Wheels and Matchbox Customizing thread often, it is already too quiet with her gone.:indiff:

Last edited:
Sonygamer455
Hasn't been long and im already missing DarkAvengerZR1. I used to see her in the Hot Wheels and Matchbox Customizing thread often, it is already too quiet with her gone.:indiff:

The drifting form has seemed to calm down since she has been gone (in a good way)

The drifting form has seemed to calm down since she has been gone (in a good way)
I do understand what your getting at.;) I have seen her posts in there and well I can't say im surprised she got banned. I hope she comes back one day with changed personality.

Last edited:
Okey im not one to double post but I feel like ya'll would really like to hear this but that guy named Igwyana ya'll were talking about, he's back! I seen him in the marketplace just recently! As a matter of fact I think he is online right now.:)

As for the other one, Barracuda, he returned just recently! March 13th to be exact, I guess it is safe to say he didn't commit suicide.:) Figured ya'll would want to know that.;)

Last edited:
Man I haven't talked to Igwyana in a while. Good to hear he's back.

Same could be said for Rumple Foreskin, he came online recently and I seen him post on Duke's wall but he hasn't posted anything since 2009 I believe.:eek:

Last edited:
Yea I can never forget his avatar! :lol: I don't know him personally on here ether but I do wish I could have known him way back when. I should have signed up here long ago.... :lol:

Last edited:
I haven't seen Sumbrownkid around here a whole lot lately. A couple of recent posts but not much else. Always thought he was pretty funny.

I guess nobody remembered me huh? :boggled:
Certainly I missed a lot of you guys, as I used to be really active around here. But now... I think my real life kinda taken over me so I rarely am active anywhere except Facebook, Twitter or Soundcloud.

Anyhow, seems like everything is still the same as always. :P

I guess nobody remembered me huh? :boggled:
Certainly I missed a lot of you guys, as I used to be really active around here. But now... I think my real life kinda taken over me so I rarely am active anywhere except Facebook, Twitter or Soundcloud.

Anyhow, seems like everything is still the same as always. :P
I remember you but I didn't know you were gone until you mentioned it.

I remember you but I didn't know you were gone until you mentioned it.

haha... its alright. I guess I wasn't really that active these days for you old members to remember. :P

Back