Who do you miss? Formerly active gtp user who disappeared ...

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 927 comments
I think a lot of posters like myself slowed down activity or just went offline after playing GTS for a while and found it to be rubbish or not to be the GT game we all hoped for which was a big improvement of GT6. I moved to DriveClub and have been there since until the buggers turned the servers off the other day.
A bit lost now as I can not find another PS game which remotely tickles my interest.
I wish everyone well and hope you all succeed in your tasks and above all stay safe at this time.
Peace.

I hope you would disappear

"Cosmo! Wanda! I wish Luis Colon would delete this!"

99f2d13b11a642730ee299fcc4fac7ae.jpg

@huskeR32

Still actively logging in, it seems, but very infrequent posting over the past few months.

Yeah, I've only been stopping by once a week or so lately, and usually that means that, when I get caught up on threads I tend to follow, anything I want to respond to is already several days old, and pages back.

I haven't seen @Azuremen around in a while...

I died and went to PC gamer land. I stream a bit on twitch, but mostly just FPS and indie games now.

Kinda funny I finally log in a couple weeks after getting tagged though.

I learned a lot about photography and composition because of him.

Glad I taught someone something. I've been thinking about doing photography related lessons on my twitch from time to time.

He still posts to his Instagram occasionally. I like looking at his photos, they're almost always unique in some way.

I need to get into the habit of posting more, but I just get so burnt out on the IG game and wondering what content I should post.

Glad I taught someone something. I've been thinking about doing photography related lessons on my twitch from time to time..

I rarely use Twitch, but I'll give you a follow if you go through with this.

Given that he's got just 50 posts under his belt, I'm hopeful this isn't any kind of indication of anything, but I just saw @Grant_Urismo has been away for some months.

Back