Who On GTP would you like to meet?

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 1,481 comments
Since it's pretty much not worth it to just post a thread marking my post count reaching 5 figures, I'm instead going to post here the most awesome people on GTP over all 10,000 of my posts. Ones who I'd definitely like to meet.

First I've gotta give credit to my old homies @Onboy123 and @uMadson? just the best lads back in the GT5 days when I was so much freer. Also props to the whole GT5 Tuning Forum for being the most chill place on GTPlanet in its prime, and even as far back as the GT4 Photomode comps there were some good guys.

Most of my credit though goes to my boys from The General Anime Thread. All of them are awesome but best of all are:
@AOS- for being way too cool for everyone else there and also for sticking around seemingly since the very start.
@Niku Driver HC for being a friendly, chirpy chap just about everywhere.
@Not_A_Guest for being just a total lad in general.
And I've also been good with @DK for a long time as well.
But again, everybody in there is cool.

There's probably plenty more to mention but hey, GTP will always be great to me.
Here's to the next 10k!

Since it's pretty much not worth it to just post a thread marking my post count reaching 5 figures, I'm instead going to post here the most awesome people on GTP over all 10,000 of my posts. Ones who I'd definitely like to meet.

First I've gotta give credit to my old homies @Onboy123 and @uMadson? just the best lads back in the GT5 days when I was so much freer. Also props to the whole GT5 Tuning Forum for being the most chill place on GTPlanet in its prime, and even as far back as the GT4 Photomode comps there were some good guys.

Most of my credit though goes to my boys from The General Anime Thread. All of them are awesome but best of all are:
@AOS- for being way too cool for everyone else there and also for sticking around seemingly since the very start.
@Not_A_Guest for being just a total lad in general.
And I've also been good with @DK for a long time as well.
But again, everybody in there is cool.

There's probably plenty more to mention but hey, GTP will always be great to me.
Here's to the next 10k!
Happy 10k!!!

Here's to the next 10k!

Hey, thanks for the compliment, C. Not used to being called a "chirpy chap", but I do like the sound of that expression. Chirpy chap... it really rolls off the tongue smoothly. And if being friendly is my calling card, I'll do my best to be as friendly as I can be. :)👍

Besides mate, the feeling is mutual; after all, your GT5 car reviews were some of the best reads I had in GTP. It's a shame that you did not continue your GT6 work, but I guess other things called out for you and you went for them instead. Still, the old ones are still there in case I (or anyone else, for that matter) feel like having a good read again.

Happy 10k posts, and may you go on to write 10k more, if that is somehow possible. :cheers: :gtplanet:

It's a shame that you did not continue your GT6 work, but I guess other things called out for you and you went for them instead. Still, the old ones are still there in case I (or anyone else, for that matter) feel like having a good read again.
Thing is, I stopped writing elsewhere too. If I get enough motivation, I might start again, on something different. Have two ideas at present but I have too much else going on to do anything with them.

But if I start here, it won't be on GT6 again. It's too old, there's not enough there for me now and with the current state of the GT6 forum I doubt they'd get much notice.
If (when?) I get Forza 6, on the other hand...

Anyway, to stay on topic I'll take this time to also mention @SVX who I forgot in my initial post. He's been a cool dude everywhere too.

Thing is, I stopped writing elsewhere too. If I get enough motivation, I might start again, on something different. Have two ideas at present but I have too much else going on to do anything with them.

But if I start here, it won't be on GT6 again. It's too old, there's not enough there for me now and with the current state of the GT6 forum I doubt they'd get much notice.
If (when?) I get Forza 6, on the other hand...

Anyway, to stay on topic I'll take this time to also mention @SVX who I forgot in my initial post. He's been a cool dude everywhere too.

Fair enough, thanks for letting us know about the future plans which are going through your mind, as we speak. Hopefully one day you'll have less to deal with and be able to work on one of those "two ideas" of yours. As for the GT6 thing, you do make a valid point, which is a shame because it just shows how neglected that entire section is.

But I digress, enjoy your time here as much as you can.

I'll add @CallmeDan to my ever-expanding list that I'm pretty sure already includes everyone, just because we've already established how to address each other and it'll save so much time.

I just tidy up the list. It might be the ones who i just know already. And i tried to list the foreign members instead because locals can directly meet me XD. So yeah, lets go!

@Smurfybug : Faaabulous. Wait no i mean i sometimes greet him a holiday, tell jokes, and such. I grab him when I was banned temporarily. Turns out its not a bad choice at all. Best even. Made me smile everytime.

@Ameer67 : One of the best man. Supports me either when im on a bad or good situation. And now im on his club XD
Well my shyness of playing with some Americans is over lol. Yeah my local club is dying (Until CM arrives. But you still get the idea.)

@ToyGTone : Hmmmm. He does invite me to some club and greets me. And he always on a room everytime i enter some couple of rooms.

@unit-one : Loves his drawings. Also loves his car selection, an Aygo 0___0

@CallmeDan : I think i misjudge him at first. Believe it or not firstly i just ignoring you. But as times goes its probably just your blunt type of speaking. So i unignore him and turns out to be entertaining.

@Moon_k : Lol why are we destined together.... From cruise to NASCAR. Darn. Lol. And yes hes a frequent status watcher of mine lol.

@ECGadget : Hi there :P

@kolio123 : An interesting man. Aww yisss.

@Decambre95 : His "son". Well i think i just told you why.

@TheAnimeDude : He specifically asks me how to GTP at first. Ends up being one of my favourite to chat on.

@Whitetail : DEER SIMULATOR 2015! And the most interesting to play with lol.

@Alutec : nuuuu ;¤¤; Thanks for the status btw.

@nascarfan1400 : Slightly complicated. First time its on a pony thread with *ahem* Azure Flare (so if i was asking you this then im sorry.) I think its my first foreign followers on here so hes kind of special in my place. Been a fun time, to say the least.

I was already know he runs a GT league. What i didnt know though is what kind of member he contains. Surely i met any other foreign members. But later i found out most of what i met is on his league. So when my local club is devastating at least more than a month ago. It was really bloddy awkward. Take a guess.

Honestly i might joined him. But considering the time constraints nowadays and the lag of racing on the other side of a globe might turns me off. And im not sure if his other friends accept me. But his latest NASCAR race was a blast and quite less laggy than i was expected. So, maybe?

Also i like your avatar on my online lists, honestly.

And also both the local members and inactive members that gets me into GTP in the first place. Thanks guys!

Last edited:
@CallmeDan : I think i misjudge him at first. Believe it or not firstly i just ignoring you. But as times goes its probably just your blunt type of speaking. So i unignore him and turns out to be entertaining.

Believe me, you're better off keeping me on your ignore list. :lol:

@FrzGT I get no reason?! Ah well! Least I got a mention! Hello! XD
I just feel like it lol. I think i had a very good reason but cant think of why.

And oh yeah, you write stories. I read it lol.

Believe me, you're better off keeping me on your ignore list. :lol:

Naah. Lol. It was a perfect mix of the crap times back then, both on GTP and IRL. I saw GTP members gone fight each other and i was like, "holy crap". Good god its mostly forgotten by now. Thanks CM :D

At least someone finds me to be cool :D

Oh man. How can i miss you :P Youre the one who liked my Course for the first time ahaha.

Thanks for all you guys for responding :)

A part of me of me thinks that this thread is creepy and another is a bit disappointed that nobody mentioned me... Even if I would end up thinking it's creepy.

And cue another list update...:lol:

@Aki Ishikawa because you seem like a great guy and we need to talk some more
@BRRT_Angel and @Katiegan because freaking awesome girl power!
@nascarfan1400 because we need to meet Stef and talk to her and talk and laugh and hang out
@Danny because you make me laugh
@Ken Koios and @Michelin just to talk with
@kolio123 to take to a Wild game so you understand what an awesome hockey team actually is :P
@SVX and @hsv jusy because as well 👍
@SteveEnforcer so we can watch the Boks or Wallabies get thumped by the AB's :D
@Niku Driver HC @Manasseh257NSX and @FrzGT because you all seem really awesome and chill as well 👍 :)

Here are some more people to add to my list. :)

@kolio123 @LMSCorvetteGT2 @SVX @FT-1 @Nico_Ble99
Thanks, would like to meet you too. :)
@kolio123 to take to a Wild game so you understand what an awesome hockey team is :P
👍 :)
OK. 10/10. Would go to a Wild game if the Blues were playing them. :P

In all reality, I am just a big Blues fan. I don't actually hate most other teams. If I had to pick a 3rd favorite team... Wild would be it. And forget I just said that because I won't say it very often.

Is that supposed to be sarcasm or something?
Nah...just how odd the way I'm being mentioned compared to the other members...
----------

Hmmm...I only posted 3-4 posts over here and all of them are just replies to just 2-3 members who ever mentioned me...

Which GTP members should i add here...hmm...well..I don't have a friend IRL (right now) to begin with...and most of times I get treated horribly in both Online and IRL.
I've never done anything "special" on GTP nor had something "unique" that made members like me or my stuff...etc. My most "successful" thread I ever made was a GT6 meme thread, something that many members here find it as a "horrible mess, full of unfunny and overused jokes that's so called memes". I feel like i'm separated from everybody else.
I'm not sure what i'm even saying but i feel like i would stay depressed for a long time (is that the word i'm looking for?).

Anyway, here's some of the members in GTP that i quite like, i won't mention like every single one so i mentioned them as a part of the "group".

1. Every Moderators and Admins of GTP (including Ex- one's): Without you guys, GTP might never even exist! :gtpflag:

2. @nascarfan1400 and others that was in that thread in the GT6 Online Racing Sub-forum: You might guess the thread i'm talking about from my Signature...yep it's something that i really miss about when playing GT6 nowadays. When i first joined them, i immediately wished if i joined them before...it was one of the best ever fun i had in Gran Turismo 6! Hearing them just talking in such silliness and in non-serious way is enough to be entertaining to me, racing them made it even more fun. Yes, there's times where some members made fun of others or even some members engaged in fights (which was partially the reasons for the thread to end btw)... but they start caring about each others when some serious bad stuff happens to some of their own members. Overall i really enjoyed meeting and having fun with some of GTP members. :)
Hopefully that thread might come back to life especially since the course maker released...

3. @McClarenDesign and others in the "Beater or Sleeper? Car of the week": I remember following the thread from time to time since they started doing COTW with GT6. However i didn't bother to post until spring this year. I'm enjoying seeing all the post in there, seeing tunes and tips on driving those cars, reviews and tests, trying cars that a lot of players have never ever touched before, racing in the weekly one make races with rather close race finishes and enjoying reading members post there overall. They seems to be rather friendly most of the time especially when something bad happened to someone. This Thread also helped me being introduced to some of GTP members.

4. Those Who mentioned me on this thread: It's rare for someone to mention me on GTP but it's even rarer for someone to even mention me on this thread. I was rather surprised when there's 2-3 guys actually mentioned me on this thread before... thank you! :)

I'm sure there's more but this is for now. ;)

Latest Posts

Back