Who still plays GT1??

• Thread starter f1king
  • 240 comments
mine's so used up it won't work anymore... i'm gonna buy another one soon... was so much fun!!! I remember those nights i stayed up, trying to beat those cups!!

I haven't played it in a while - last time I played it was about two months ago - almost couldn't bear to look at it - especially the wheels on the cars! They looked awful.

Originally posted by vat_man
almost couldn't bear to look at it - especially the wheels on the cars! They looked awful.

Yeah. Ugh. I can't remember the last time I played GT1. I think it was before I got GT2. I forget.

Originally posted by jag_man_v12
ive never played it

you really missed something!!! it was awesome back then, and i'm sure it still is!!

Originally posted by PunkRock

you really missed something!!! it was awesome back then, and i'm sure it still is!!

im not realy it game machines like driving the real things if i want to drive something different I just go down a car yard and take something for a spin

hardly ever anymore. I got GT2, played it and decided to try and get that IA license. When I started playing, it just didn't seem like any fun anymore, the game was only on for about 5 minutes.

every so often. I like to get a second hand Supra and see how far i can get in that one car before you have to trade up.

Keep meaning to try that idea with other cars but the Supra is such an animal with full turbo going 😈

Also only just bought a PS2 yesterday and never really got on with GT2...... in fact don't think i ever played it in anything other than in "arcade mode". Somehow just didn't seem to have the same bite. Been playing a lot of PC games recently.

Now GT3, seems to be a whole heap different. Although i appear to be driving a flaming Toyota Yaris at the moment! Although it now has a turbo and a few tweeks. So it's now just above the boredom threshold. Sounds great coming out of my surround sound tho'.

I arrived late to the GT1 party (December 2001), so for me, it's sort of a new game. The AI's meaner, but the cars are limited.

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, and for $5, I can't complain. I still play GT2 about 10x more since completing GT1 (except for unlocking all the arcade tracks).

I played GT1 about a month ago. You gotta give the game repect since it's the one that started it all. I still love it although after playing GT3 it makes it look terrible. But look on the bright side. If they've come this far with only three games just think how all the rest will be. GT4 is going to be awesome.!!!

well its 10:33pm and im pretty bored...i might blow the dust off it and wack it in and take the ole FTO LM for a strap in the HI-FI mode.

I've had GT1 since '98 and have had several gamesaves, but they're all gone. So recently I just started another GT1 game. :-)

Back