Who would like a daily race available with no penalties?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CliveH
  • 47 comments
  • 2,290 views
Some races are like destruction derby already. Just it's the stevie wonder edition of destruction derby.
 
[QUOTE="Robben, post: 12231911, member: 295255"
98974-destruction-derby-playstation-front-cover.jpg
[/QUOTE]
but that race must have full damage on!
 
Just bring back quick match already. Race after race after race after...

My friends list is full of people I met on there.
 
Feel free to add me to your black list then.

I like to think I’m reasonably clean in the daily’s and my SR backs that up. The dirty lobbies are just for messing about, without the worry of ruining someone’s race. They’re a nice contrast to the other serious racing that takes place.
Oh, you're already in it? :D
 
Sorry, but that's a dangerous idea. Probably you know the expression GIGO - Garbage In, Garbage Out....

Bad habits die hard and if you, somehow, give some room for this, quickly it spreads and things get even worse. We can always play GTA, Need for Speed.... an so on
 
Actually the idea would be good but for a different reason.

People would not be allowed to be “wild” but among s ranked or correct players there should be no need for heavy penalties, especially with the new system in place.

It just ruins everyone’s race getting penalty for a regular race contact because someone behind barely touches you or because you put half wheel on the grass.
Constantly racing with this fear does not really help.

But given Sport mode’s standard at the moment penalties are unavoidable.

Also, the fact that in sport mode you can use every sort of assist makes it open to all sort of people. If you were to allow only ABS say, then a first selection would be made.
 
I've set up a few dirty lobbies before, they're good fun. It was something that had a whole community for the GT5 shuffle racing and it was a great release. No rules, boost on strong and some muppet in the Dodge Ram pickup. It was hilarious.
 
I think it's OK the way it is, as you can achieve this in full parametrable lobbies, no need to put some special daily races for this.
 
Perhaps giving people the option to go into a daily race where they can be wild and not worry about penalties would solve the problem for others who do care about driving with respect.
Sorry but no. " real drivin simulator" Ejem...
 
Yeah I think I remember that race, crazy stuff! They often have similar problems in the WTCC events they host there too - looks like a great track though,*cough* Kaz ;)
 
I missed the GT6 Quick Race, we're you just thrown onto a random grid position, I can't remember now, been so long.
 
Perhaps giving people the option to go into a daily race where they can be wild and not worry about penalties would solve the problem for others who do care about driving with respect.
This option is already here and its called SB E !
 
Back