Why are the AI so bad even at 100%!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Alex holloway
  • 35 comments
  • 9,057 views
ok, i wanted to tell that in kart class ai is the worst that i ever seen in all the entire game.
however for me problem is not the Class but Circuits and how AI is programmed for.
 
AI on Azure Circuit are so aggressive, its always crashes and most likely stuck on swimming pool chicane.
 
at Brno in Formula C championship AI is worst at 100, i won with 50 sec from second.
 
at Brno in Formula C championship AI is worst at 100, i won with 50 sec from second.
They're slow at that track in most cars. It's that sweeping left-hander after turn one that you can make the most time on I've found.
 
AI is too inconsistent. Too much variation depending on track/car combination.
Even after all this time I still struggle at Imola (several cars - AI 100%). I like starting in last position and work my way to the front in 10 laps.
Most of the time it's an easy win, but at Imola I have only a few podium places...

On the other hand: same happens at Imola in AC, so I am probably just bad there... :)

Brno is too easy, all cars....
 
Is there any new patches for the AI does anyone know?? Because it seems the more you stay away from them or give them room the more your gonna die!

Not agree! I think PC AI is one of the best racing games.
 
Back