Why aren't premiums like this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Machate-man
  • 69 comments
  • 5,184 views
JETEDIT1.jpg

JETEDIT3.jpg


YEEEEE-HAWWWW BUUUUUDDY!
 
this picture looks quite realistic, well "quite" because you wouldn't see a LMP1 car on a random german street 💡...

peugeot908hdifaporecama.jpg
 
It's not me. It's teh boomarks folder. I had an addiction.
 
The better the cars look in these photo mode images, the worse they appear when they're draped in flickering shadows and creating ridiculously thick smoke with jaggedy edges.

Nice pics, but pointless, and they certainly don't work in a console versus console fight, because they're such bullshots, and don't represent the game graphics. The only thing that counts is what it looks like when we play. If I want to take pictures of cars I'll go and take pictures of real cars, i just don't get photo mode.
 
The better the cars look in these photo mode images, the worse they appear when they're draped in flickering shadows and creating ridiculously thick smoke with jaggedy edges.

Nice pics, but pointless, and they certainly don't work in a console versus console fight, because they're such bullshots, and don't represent the game graphics. The only thing that counts is what it looks like when we play. If I want to take pictures of cars I'll go and take pictures of real cars, i just don't get photo mode.


if you havnt noticed they fixed the smoke...at least my TV doesnt have a problem. also Console vs Console...GT5 vs Forza... GT5 cars look the same in Photo as they do on the track...Forza uses 2 differant models.
 
Smoke effects/alpha bending have been GREATLY fixed. And yes to the rest of your post ^^^

The only thing that counts is what it looks like when we play. If I want to take pictures of cars I'll go and take pictures of real cars, i just don't get photo mode.
Oy. Should I drive a real car too? Come on, you're preaching to the choir. If anything, photo mode is the top feature in GT5.
 
Smoke effects/alpha bending have been GREATLY fixed. And yes to the rest of your post ^^^


Oy. Should I drive a real car too? Come on, you're preaching to the choir. If anything, photo mode is the top feature in GT5.

Your right... I absolutelly love the Photo Mode in GT5 and there's no way I could "just go and take pictures of different cars" just like that... I don't see a lamborghini everyday and I don't carry a camera around...

PHOTO MODE RULES!!!
 
Back