Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because my tablet wont let me save this glorious snap of Markku Alen, who coined the phrase i take my name from.
19f5b4628c3301dcc31c8576021f3f5b.jpg
Try this for your avatar.
19f5b4628c3301dcc31c8576021f3f5b.jpg

I get it my avatar is an Angry Shiba Inu.

I have this avatar because smol Nozomi is the best thing since sliced bread. (It's from a canceled fangame full of high- quality memes)

Big fan of Robot Wars here. Created a custom livery based on one of the reboot competitors, Carbide, as soon as I received my copy of GT Sport.

I had to make the Blaupunkt livery for my 962, as I saw the car at Phillip Island Historic. It was the first time I saw a 962 being driven properly around a race track.

look, man, I’ve got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new ****, you know, I-I-I-I… this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it’s not just, it might not be just such a simple… uh, you know?

Sometimes happy (especially on social circumstances for obvious reasons), but more often than not extremely disappointed and regrettable in life. Thanks, adulthood.

Even though Gran Turismo 3 was my first video game, my second soon after was Pikmin which was released a few months after GT3 for the Nintendo GameCube. Pikmin has always been a fun and enjoyable game series for me. And the main protagonist of the series, Captain Olimar (my avatar) has always been my favorite character of the series.
images

Last edited:
I see someone's dug into Dennis Hoppers box of photos....
:)

Yeah, but I chose it more for its subject matter--the entertaining depiction of Rauschenberg--than for the photographer. That said, I do have an appreciation for Hopper's still works.

Cross-posted so as to not derail the other thread.

:)

Yeah, but I chose it more for its subject matter--the entertaining depiction of Rauschenberg--than for the photographer. That said, I do have an appreciation for Hopper's still works.

Cross-posted so as to not derail the other thread.
Good ol Milton "White Painting" himself.

The Taycan has been all over the news, and getting the chance to drive it in GT Sport is ridiculous... It's probably the best car to be released this year, which is definitely saying a lot!

Back