Why do you have that Avatar!?

Should probably do one of these for my post-Christmas avatar since the reason for that one was obvious.

Françoise Hardy and Sylvie Vartan, 1966-ish.

20191228_042128.jpg

I'm not certain what it is they're doing there but they sure look kind of adorable doing it.

Previous photomode competition entry for close up car pictures if I recall correctly, I just thought the lines and shadows etc looked quite good on it.

Will Forte as Zell Miller on a spoof of Chris Matthews' Hardball; quite possibly the hardest I've ever laughed. You could watch his face turn glowing red.

I created an early version of the logo in my avatar in the Rockstar Social Club's crew logo creator, and then a couple of years later I made this new version (I'm going to try and making a higher quality version soon).

The grey background is actually one of the default backgrounds from Windows 8, but in greyscale.

Because I'm a long time fan of Mr. Plato (who - let me use this opportunity to remind that fact - has 35 BTCC wins more than Matt Neal).

Oh and by the same token, why did you name yourself "TwinPeaks"? The TV series?
I started watching it a couple of weeks ago, and i am loving it! I was way too young when it was first shown, but 30 years later, aint a bad time to finally watch it.

Wow, a wanna-be Toblerone! :)
No, my nickname is all about the tv series - watched it as a kid in early 90s (and about six times since then) and still love it. It was miles ahead of its time.

I just watched S2E13 checkmate.

This is addictive. Your answer was what I was hoping for.
True Masterpiece of a SciFi murder mystery soap opera drama... When I first watched it, I basically binged through the whole first season nonstop.... Then when I realize there is only 2 seasons on Netflix, I watched the one episode a weekday for the second season to make this last longer...

Can't wait to watch the next one on Monday!

I just watched S2E13 checkmate.

This is addictive. Your answer was what I was hoping for.
True Masterpiece of a SciFi murder mystery soap opera drama... When I first watched it, I basically binged through the whole first season nonstop.... Then when I realize there is only 2 seasons on Netflix, I watched the one episode a weekday for the second season to make this last longer...

Can't wait to watch the next one on Monday!
Creamed corn was Laura Palmer's favorite meal.

@Eunos_Cosmo

Why the change to this new Avatar ? what's the meaning?

Have a great weekend man.
I'm going to write more on this later, but Christo Vladimirov Javacheff has died today. Together with Jean Claude (died in 2009), they did some truly monumental, inspiring, and unprecedented work in the realm of art and I will miss them. Dedicating my Avatar to them.

Christo-05.jpg

Back