Why do you have that avatar?

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 89 comments
Philippines
Cebu
SayakaMiki1337
Kawauchi2568
Title says it all. Why do you have that avatar? Is there a story behind it? Is there something we should know about it?

I have this avatar because Asahina Mikuru is one of my favorite anime characters.

Because SGTR_2 likes the Washington Redskins, Corvette Z06's, and Ferrari 360 Modena's. And because he needed an avatar.

:speakingin3rdpersonftw!:

Jimmy Page is my favorite guitarist, and he's the reason I play guitar and am such a big music fan today.

Parker

Because it's 'my' logo :P The 'M' appears on my GT5 photomode shots, in my profile on GTP, and in my GT5 Photomode gallery logo. So I like to think it all ties in nicely.

My avatar is the artwork for Muse's Exogenesis Symphony, one of my favourite pieces of music of all time.
Exogenesis__Symphony_by_AssassinRecords.jpg

I think it looks cool anyway. The music itself explores the origins of humanity on a universal scale, sends the mind racing.

Why do you think I have a deadmau5 avatar? :sly:

Because his music is fantastic! deadmau5 = win.

Made it purple because it's just more appealing to me than the initial red...

^I thought it was Mickey Mouse :lol:. I forgot to mention that the background (light red) and text colour (lime green) are intense colours used to create emotion and give a reason to explain why its like that. And to gain attention, which a kid with ADHD so desperatly needs.

Its my Batracer helmet and the colors are the flag of Japan, with some Japanese charities that are involved in motorsports after the Tsunami. ;) --- Randy

787B ?! Do I need to say more? ;) Though im more in love with the SLS AMG at this time :D

Just wish the 787B was in Forza 4 :odd:

I enjoy searching google images for text/pictures that match my name. Took awhile to find this one.

I change it up when I find a new unique version.

'cause I've used this avatar on and off since I joined GTP in 2010 and find it really poignant that today having Jenson in front of Hamilton couldn't be more appropriate or prophetic xD.

Oh I love you Hami-boy. There's always next year.

Back