Why do you have that avatar?

• Thread starter uMadson?
  • 89 comments
Why do you think I have a deadmau5 avatar? :sly:

Because his music is fantastic! deadmau5 = win.

Made it purple because it's just more appealing to me than the initial red...

Deadmau5 is indeed win :D

I just wanted something Forza related so chose my favorite pic I've took

i have mine because death from above 1979 has been my favorite band since high school haha

I added it a while ago, but mine is a FM4 photo I took from an online replay. I was up until dawn on Xbox Live...and ended up on a custom drift server hosted by a Japanese guy. I couldn't understand anything he said, but we managed to "communicate" through car behavior. Turns out he and some friends were running up and down FK Section B reverse, turning around at a couple specific spots to reorganize the following order and keep drifting until the race timer ran out (since then I've been to other servers that were doing the same thing).

The host and I matched speeds most easily, so we had some pretty good tandem moments. I took my best photo of one, and that's the avatar. I just wanted to share because I think it's really cool that I hung out and drifted with some Japanese guys. :D They were really in it for the drifting, too, pushing hard and points be damned. The host is on my friend's list now.

Because I just found it in the depths of a long forgotten folder. Hey I like the E39 and it looks nice enough. Why not?

Because I really want to go to the RING.
If you ever do, and you trust yourself, rent a car and pretend you're not taking it there. For my trip, the whole day ended up being cheaper than the price of a Ring Taxi alone. :)

Anyone over a certain age will remember Atari's Super Sprint. My first driving game love:

2761_1.png

i have mine because death from above 1979 has been my favorite band since high school haha

They're essentially locals for me, and I missed them when they were first together for a very silly reason. Saw them back in October and it was quite possibly my best concert experience ever 👍

My avatar's all about the advertising! To the point some people refer to me as "SS"...

They're essentially locals for me, and I missed them when they were first together for a very silly reason. Saw them back in October and it was quite possibly my best concert experience ever 👍

My avatar's all about the advertising! To the point some people refer to me as "SS"...

Just saw this post. Lucky you! I wanted to see them at Coachella last year, but ended up getting a big ticket that i had to pay off. I was so amazed to see them on the early line ups but instantly thought it was a lie, being as they broke up in 06. :( Quite possibly the only chance i was going see them because almost all of the shows they are doing, now that they are back together, have either been East coast, or out of country. No love for the west :(

Because I believe I'm really funny. ...No I don't. I'm hardly funny at all. Anyways, I thought this picture was hilarious. It was some post-NBC Conan photo shop of a poster for The Dark Knight (With the title of "The Late Night") that had Conan as Batman, Leno as the Joker, and Jimmy Fallon as... well, Jimmy Fallon.
282ebef547bcd0ff94c17dfc809b0b7b.jpg

Back