Why doesn't Gran Turismo's tyre model feature adjustable pressures?

Good question, I wish we had such a feature but I doubt this one will get asked as it's probably too specific.

Nobody is asking Kaz these questions, Kaz chooses for himself what he will and will not answer

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Itยดs the most basic setup you can change in a real car, heck, i can even change it on mine. Why isnยดt in the game, specially after a new tire model, itยดs a mistery.

This thread should have 400+ likes because tires simulation is one of the most important things for correct physics simulation.
Only train wheels do not have adjustable tire air pressure,and with this simulation camber problem will be resolved!
If there is no adjustable tire air pressure in GT7 I will not buy it!

Last edited:
This should be one of the most important questions. On it's own adjusting tire pressure is one of the more important aspects of tuning, especially how the tires overheat so easily now with the new tire model. If they ever put the test track back in tire pressure adjustment is a must to be able to tweak your traction for launch and fine tune your drag times. And it can even be factored in with alignment because you wont get the desired contact patch no matter how much - camber you run if your tires are over inflated.

I mean that gt6 is a children friendly game.
If you are a child i'm sorry.No hard feelings.

I mean that gt6 is a children friendly game.
If you are a child i'm sorry.No hard feelings.
So having 2 more adjustment options in the tuning menu on top of the dozen+ that are already there will somehow be too much?

I'm happy to wait for the model improvements that will beget a natural response to tyre pressures, because that implies a better driving experience before I even start twiddling with things.

I do not want "tyre pressure adjustments" for their own sake.

Back