Why don't we use SSRX???

• Thread starter Harry6784
  • 131 comments
I love how I ask in the premo thread(after being trolled for a missunderstood post, and I get yelled from Famine of all people)why drag racing is hated by other tuners, and I get no answer(except for my avatar o_O)then yall come and say its easy. Run me in any FF Honda w/w'o nos! Then talk your stuff.

I DEFENITALY remember this happening TO ME when we raced :(

Also, why is it that people will drag at Silverstone but not SSRX? Silverstone SUCKS for drag racing. It lacks a starting line, and isn't flat. Whenever you make your way back to the start, you're always in the way of other racers. Yet people will do 1/4 mile drags there, but not on SSRX. It makes no sense!
there we go nickaroo thats what you wanted to say :D :sly:

Haha I had the 2nd post in that linked thread haha cool :sly:..

But as it's been said before, we don't run at SSRX purely because Indy is it.. It's just where we have dragged for years and I'm assuming that PD won't be adding a dedicated strip with everything we need for it, (tree, individual ET etc) but we will stay at Indy.. Just sayin'

Last edited:
I've personally only really ever Drag raced at INDY I also feel at home there an its where everyone meets up...well anyone decent anyway....end of the day Its just a game No one in the real world give a flying !$@#$ About how quick you are in GT5 GT6,It don't prove to anyone anything So why all the fuss? Tune a car, bring it out an race ..if u can't run at the strip without a Winge about the track Simple Don't bother coming in we want to be Competitive an Enjoy not bitching over a few feet or a slight crown in the road boohoo... FTW!!

Nuff said really........

Maybe he's on his period?
I do have a education. It didn't require English as a subject though.

Also, use big letters for the first letter of the first word of a sentence. And use a big I for using the letter I for first person, at any point in any sentence. Good day Sir.
Edit. And dont forget your periods...

Back