Will all the pre-order exclusives be available?

• Thread starter Ryan81
  • 11 comments
As long as I can get an Alfa Guilietta one day..... It bugs me that I couldn't get one and have an LCE without buying multiple copies.

They are in the auction house.

Can you actually buy those and use them? In fm3 you could buy a DLC car from the auction house but if you didn't buy the dlc you couldn't use it. Saw one of those Minis on the AC the other day going for only 30k, with no bids. I figured that might be the case with these preorder cars.

On another note, anyone else find it annoying that T10 put the 2011 Impreza in the demo, but now it's only available as a preorder car?

jgtc_lover
Can you actually buy those and use them? In fm3 you could buy a DLC car from the auction house but if you didn't buy the dlc you couldn't use it. Saw one of those Minis on the AC the other day going for only 30k, with no bids. I figured that might be the case with these preorder cars.

On another note, anyone else find it annoying that T10 put the 2011 Impreza in the demo, but now it's only available as a preorder car?

Just tried.... nope. Can't buy a pr-order car in the auction house unless you have redeemed the code for that car.

On the Marketplace eventually? I've got the Impreza STI but was really after the 1M Coupe......

Get in contact with me on x box live i have both the impreza, the bmw 1m, and the alpha romeo i will sell you one on auction house for a deal but you need to contact me. I am at work now but will be home around 4 pm cst. I am trying not to be selfish because i got blessed with the cars so hit me up and i will get you what you are seeking. I don't have the mini cooper yet and am debating if i want it or not.

Can you gift the cars? If so if anyone has a crz- ex, and the mini i would be willing to gift the subaru, bmw 1m or alfa for these cars as these are the only two that I don't have right now

Latest Posts

Back