Will GT ever end?

  • Thread starter Thread starter funnyguy344
  • 227 comments
  • 13,768 views

Do you think GT will EVER end


  • Total voters
    313

funnyguy344

(Banned)
Messages
897
United States
In A Silver-Ray-Doe.
Messages
funnyguy344
I just wondering If so. Because it looks like. It won't I guess they will make GT7 - GT8 for ps4 and GT9-GT10 for Ps5.
 
Why should it,if it continues to sell well? :)
 
no...NO...NOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's impossible! It is alive! I feel it!
 
Are they just going to count up the numbers till 100.

Well,as long as they keep making cars and consoles and PDI don't run out of money..maybe when Kaz dies..it may be called something else then..but even then under the surface the legacy would or at least should carry on.
 
I think Sony will use year as designation, we might see GT 2020 :)
 
Well,as long as they keep making cars and consoles and PDI don't run out of money..maybe when Kaz dies..it may be called something else then..but even then under the surface the legacy would or at least should carry on.
If Kaz die = New CEO=sound fix. :dopey:
 
How do you expect any of us to know? Everything is just a guess, everybody's guess is as good as yours.
 
Well, I know for a fact that the name will change eventually, could be like the title by year mentioned above, when technology comes more accessible than it is today, where you can simply buy an update for the next-gen game online then install and play

(eg. GT 2016, patches would look like 2016.2.4, 2016.8.11, etc., then buy the update/expansion to GT 2017 when that comes out)
 
I just wondering If so. Because it looks like. It won't I guess they will make GT7 - GT8 for ps4 and GT9-GT10 for Ps5.

:crazy:
 
There seems to be a lot of questions asked in this forum that none of us could possibly know the answer to.

It truly would stump the minds of the greatest people on earth.
 
I doubt it but if it does, it'll be the end for me as well.

Gran Turismo is THE drive of my life.
 
You should attach a poll with a few cleaver options to keep this thread interesting.
 
You should attach a poll with a few cleaver options to keep this thread interesting.

Bit of a drastic way to end the series don't you think?
 
Umm? Why should it? Is there a reason GT needs to end?

Stagnation in terms of content, lack of game changing innovations etc. Basically those who say PD are stuck in 1997 and are trying to jump start a dead horse.

The GT series needs to improve in many areas to stop the fans from deserting it.
 
Stagnation in terms of content, lack of game changing innovations etc. Basically those who say PD are stuck in 1997.

So basically those are the reasons GT needs to end? But I don't want GT to end though. :guilty:

But it never hurts to push the devs harder to show improvements.
 
To give a serious answer GT will dissapear the day it has clear competition on the same console that can produce better games than PD. Until then, as long as the games PD produce aren't absolutely awful (and there is no reason to think they will be) they will continue to sell by virtue of being the only good serious driving/racing sim on the Playstation brand.
 
To give a serious answer GT will dissapear the day it has clear competition on the same console that can produce better games than PD. Until then, as long as the games PD produce aren't absolutely awful (and there is no reason to think they will be) they will continue to sell by virtue of being the only good serious driving/racing sim on the Playstation brand.

Yeah, you're totally right on that Samus.
 
I'm pretty sure I can remember reading somewhere that PD won't stop making GT games until they make a game that perfectly replicates driving in real life. So until we get the perfect GT game that literally cannot be improved then Kaz will stop making them.
 
Well,as long as they keep making cars and consoles and PDI don't run out of money.

Sony gives them the money :P. As they have profit from the games selling.
 
Back