Will i be Banned for Having Hybrids(Modded Cars)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 51 comments
  • 3,288 views
From GT5 Servers or something? or PSN
 
I haven't read anything about people getting banned for using modded cars

So I think it's safe for the moment
 
Like i dont go online with them to win races and stuff.... I only use them for private use.
 
I went online with my Civic I wasn't bothering anyone and no one was bothering me they were just asking questions about it.
 
I have the feeling that the worst that will happen is that (after an update) your game save data will be considered corrupted, and will not load.
 
Potentially, yes. I report every player I see with one. Whether anything is ever done about it who knows. But why risk it.
 
Like i dont go online with them to win races and stuff.... I only use them for private use.

You don't unless someone tells on you. Make back up copy of your save file, keep it and use it only when you want to mess with those hybrids, when you want to go on-line then use second save file where is no hybrids on it. That's the way to do it 👍 Be smart don't get caught.
 
You don't unless someone tells on you. Make back up copy of your save file, keep it and use it only when you want to mess with those hybrids, when you want to go on-line then use second save file where is no hybrids on it. That's the way to do it 👍 Be smart don't get caught.

Yes i have one.
 
I'll only use mine if alot of people are using them, I'll still drive my normal cars.
 
Last edited:
As much as all the interwebz experts will tell you.:rolleyes: The truth is no one knows! What PD will do,if anything is all speculation.. Only time will tell 👍
 
Not worth the risk...
 
I don't think you'll get banned. PD is probably not going to worry about hacked cars. They probably to focused on GT6 than the hybrid cars situation.
 
I don't think you'll get banned. PD is probably not going to worry about hacked cars. They probably to focused on GT6 than the hybrid cars situation.

Thats what im thinking. ;P
 
Thats what im thinking. ;P

You are going to get grounded, again, if your mom finds you using that car!Get to school and finish your homework.
 
You are going to get grounded, again, if your mom finds you using that car!Get to school and finish your homework.

Uhm there is a difference when im homeschool. *Sigh*
 
Uhm there is a difference when im homeschool. *Sigh*

Which is what I'm pointing out to you. Mothers have Ninja senses.Next thing you know,"BAM" grounded again.
 
Which is what I'm pointing out to you. Mothers have Ninja senses.Next thing you know,"BAM" grounded again.

Let's hope your mom has those same Ninja sense's..BAM :dunce:

If you can't help the guy, why spam his thread?
 
Just for having it? I would say most likely not. They wouldn't start banning people simply for having them unless they were the source of the cars, because of how GT5's gift feature works.


For having it and using it online? That's... much more probable.
 
If you are going to be using them offline, then you will definitely not be banned. If you are using them online, then it depends who you're using it with. If you're using it with other owners of Hybrids, then they will likely not care. If you use it in an online race, then someone might report you for 'hacking'.
 
Let's hope your mom has those same Ninja sense's..BAM :dunce:

If you can't help the guy, why spam his thread?

How the hell can you help him? How can anyone help him? Do you work for PD or Sony.Email them directly and I'm sure they can give you the answer he asked for.I was only joking with him as I read another of his threads about being grounded.As none of us clearly has an answer I guess we are all spamming his thread then.
For you info my mother is deceased.
 
Last edited:
How the hell can you help him? How can anyone help him? Do you work for PD or Sony.Email them directly and I'm sure they can give you the answer he asked for.I was only joking with him as I read another of his threads about being grounded.
For you info my mother is deceased.

Well then maybe you shouldn't make jokes about it! Not very funny when it's turned back on you, is it!

He made the thread for a reason! Not so punk kids could make jokes about his life?...:dunce:
 
I dont think PD would ban people. So many have them. Probably they are going to patch them.
 
My guess, no.

No banning has been done for
karts with RS tires.
trading Gta cars.
trading Gta suits.
trading 2j ticket.
 
Last edited:
Well then maybe you shouldn't make jokes about it! Not very funny when it's turned back on you, is it!

He made the thread for a reason! Not so punk kids could make jokes about his life?...:dunce:

OK I never called you a punk,it was a joke,he laughed and you gaffed.
As for being a punk kid, my 21 year old son could probably answer your question about that.Oh and my Pitbull is bigger than yours.
 
My guess, no.

No banning has been done for
karts with RS tires.
trading Gta cars.
trading Gta suits.
trading 2j ticket.

Very True. Nicely said Outeke...

Little Off-Topic. Hows the X2010?

Let's hope your mom has those same Ninja sense's..BAM :dunce:

If you can't help the guy, why spam his thread?

She now is sick... and keeps throwing up C:
 
They wil only block you if they know for sure that you are making them. How can they block you for being given a car from a friend? For all they know, you didn't realise it was a hybrid. It's only those who make them.
 
I have 15 hybrid cars. Not one did I create... I cant help it if someone gifts me a hybrid car :D
 
Back