Will i be Banned for Having Hybrids(Modded Cars)?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kitten
  • 51 comments
  • 3,288 views
cgg
They wil only block you if they know for sure that you are making them. How can they block you for being given a car from a friend? For all they know, you didn't realise it was a hybrid. It's only those who make them.

Very nicely said.
 
Well I hope your mom gets well soon:tup:!
 
My guess, no.

No banning has been done for
karts with RS tires.
trading Gta cars.
trading Gta suits.
trading 2j ticket.

This, If they ban for people using hybrids they should ban every user who has exploited the game in anyway.

The only hybrid car that might risk you gettin a ban is the X1 with 100k+hp as it has negative PP and can enter any room / event no matter if has a PP or HP restriction.

But the hybrid cars can't be used to gain anything unique. If PD gave out unicorn cars for placing in high in time trails or some other event like Forza and people used the hybrids to win then I would expect to see ban's handed out.

Plus there is so many people that have them now they have spread like a virus, at least 70 of a 100 people in my friends list have the Civic at least, and I bet for everyone in my friends list that has them there is another 70 on theirs, and so on etc. I'm betting there is at least 50,000 to 100,000 users who have at least one hybrid by now.
 
I have 15 hybrid cars. Not one did I create... I cant help it if someone gifts me a hybrid car :D

That's the spirit! :)
 
They were not part of the game nor were they part of any officially sanctioned add-on so you if you posses one you have to accept that you are exposing yourself to whatever action PD or in-fact Sony may take against you. Please remember that PD is owned by Sony so it may not be a simple slap on the wrist if they decide to come down heavy. After the PSN intrusion Sony has very little patience for anyone that undertakes any activity which is not within the terms of use.

Keep them, get rid of them...it's your choice your risk! But whatever, I doubt I would be on a public forum discussing the merits of owning one of these pointless and unauthorised cars. Just my 2 cents!
 
Very True. Nicely said Outeke...

Little Off-Topic. Hows the X2010?

It was actually a bit boring. It auto spinned while at high speeds :(

Wanna try out my Tess (Midget)?
It's good driveable at 280km/h 👍

Will put it on share later.
 
OK I never called you a punk,it was a joke,he laughed and you gaffed.
As for being a punk kid, my 21 year old son could probably answer your question about that.Oh and my Pitbull is bigger than yours.

:p Sounds like we are the same age.:lol: But if you need your kid to answer your questions for you well, maybe not..?

Yeah at 100lbs she's a little pit bull, 1 of 4.👍

Regardless mother jokes really aren't very funny and don't belong here.:indiff:

Take care
 
Plus there is so many people that have them now they have spread like a virus, at least 70 of a 100 people in my friends list have the Civic at least, and I bet for everyone in my friends list that has them there is another 70 on theirs, and so on etc. I'm betting there is at least 50,000 to 100,000 users who have at least one hybrid by now.

Share the joy :lol:
 
Outeke
It was actually a bit boring. It auto spinned while at high speeds :(

Wanna try out my Tess (Midget)?
It's good driveable at 280km/h 👍

Will put it on share later.

Can I experience the fun also? Do you have any other hybrids? If your up for it can you add me @ Team-Piggysmalls
 
It was actually a bit boring. It auto spinned while at high speeds :(
The civic is starting to get boring to i'm getting the Delorean today I'll see if thats better.
 
If you are going to be using them offline, then you will definitely not be banned. If you are using them online, then it depends who you're using it with. If you're using it with other owners of Hybrids, then they will likely not care. If you use it in an online race, then someone might report you for 'hacking'.

Do you seriously think PD is going to care who you use them online with? You think they are going to go scouring through rooms to see who is using them with other hybrids or not?

The only hybrid car that might risk you gettin a ban is the X1 with 100k+hp as it has negative PP and can enter any room / event no matter if has a PP or HP restriction.

If that's true, that it has negative PP, for me that's enough to justify PD coming up with a way to get rid of hybrids altogether, whatever it takes. Online racing will be ruined as soon as the trolls figure this out. They'll enter rooms, wait till the race countdown starts and jump in the X1, and proceed to ruin everyone else's race. As I said way back when this broke, it's one thing when you can limit cars by PP and keep the hacks out of the races, but once the PP restriction is hacked, online racing is done, just a matter of time. If it gets to the point where any car can be hacked and PP show up as negative, that's it, the online portion of the game for anyone but the hackers is over, except in private lobbies.
 
Question number 3,521 to add to the "How can we possibly know, we're not PD" category.
 
If that's true, that it has negative PP, for me that's enough to justify PD coming up with a way to get rid of hybrids altogether, whatever it takes.

It has -3000pp.
 
I'm not sure as some have stated if they will come down on anyone. I'm feeling they will just patch them out of the game.

Now to add on to this discussion. I'm having a problem with these cars. Why does everyone want them? I would rather beat someone in a race with my tuned car that I've spent working on it, than to race a car that has been hacked. So you can go 600 mph. Big deal. As been stated civic is already boring to some people
 
They will probably fix the cars, and if that's not possible, they will fix the users of those cars :)
 
Now there is a GT-R SpecV with god knows how much horsepower. Just had one join my drag race lobby. These things are getting way out of control.
 
Now there is a GT-R SpecV with god knows how much horsepower. Just had one join my drag race lobby. These things are getting way out of control.

6,000BHP has been out for awhile now.
 
Wait till you start seeing Camaros and Vipers etc....any car it's possible to do it to.
 
Outeke
It was actually a bit boring. It auto spinned while at high speeds :(

Wanna try out my Tess (Midget)?
It's good driveable at 280km/h 👍

Will put it on share later.

Now that would be fun to drift hahhahaha
 
Back